Chapter 27 - Power

Chapter 27 - Power

(POV Holden)

POWER. Helena has the power to weaken me in an instant. Bago ko nakilala si Helena, I don't use much of my emotions. Kaya nga kapag may babae na na-involve sa akin, I see to it na physical lang ang connection namin sa isa't isa. But with her, everything changes. I am no longer afraid to show the real me. The only problem now is that I no longer know the real her.

"Your turn, baby," she smiled at me with her flushed face.

Without releasing our connection, she continued to rock her hips back and forth in slow excruciating motion. She grinded against my manhood with no plans of stopping.

Gusto ko ibuka ang bibig ko para may sabihin sa kanya ngunit napatigil na naman ako. Helena is transporting me again somewhere in between life and death. Her steady pace become more rapid in an instant and I savagely shout as I felt her clenching again.

"Oh fuck, baby. You feel so good. I think I am going to come again," she murmured as she pursue with her erotic dance.

For several seconds, I felt the pressure is already building up and my hard cock is already ready to explode. When Helena shouted my name in her climax, I felt an electrifying thrill and I was instantaneously engulfed into euphoric pleasure.

Pagkatapos ng ilang sandali, saka lang ako nagbalik sa katotohanan. My eyes widened when I realized that I erupted inside of her. The dread on my face is probably apparent, hence, she cupped my face as an assurance.

"Don't worry baby, I am safe. We have all the time in the world," sabi ni Helena na bigla akong niyakap.

Both of our chests are heaving due to the aftermath of our sex. Nanatili siyang nakapatong sa akin habang pinapakinggan ang tibok ng puso ko.

"Nagpaalam na ako sa opisina na nasa vacation leave ka for a month. No one will bother to ask where the hell are you," sabi ni Helena pagkatapos ng ilang sandali na katahimikan.

"My parents will be worried about me. Kahit nasa ibang bansa sila, I am keeping in touch with them."

"I already advised them that you want to take a month off from work. If you will be a good boy, I will let you speak with them."

"Why are you doing this, Helena? I am not your prisoner. We are living peacefully in my house. Damn it, para na kitang live-in partner!"

"Pero may kaagaw pa din ako sa'yo! Kung noon hinayaan lang kita sa pambabae mo, ngayon hindi na ko papayag. I won't allow you to be with other women!" sigaw ni Helena na biglang bumangon sa kama.

"I am not following you, Helena! Ano ba ang pinagsasabi mo!"

"I made a mistake when I let you go! You left my life permanently! Hindi ko na hahayaan maulit pa 'yon!"

Sumasakit ang ulo ko sa mga sinasabi ni Helena. Hindi ko alam kung nababaliw na siya at may make-believe scenarios sa utak niya. Dinampot ni Helena ang kanyang satin dress at isinuot ito bago niya binuksan ang pinto ng veranda. I can see some coconut trees and the sparkling blue city.

"Where are we, Helena?" tanong ko sa kanya habang nakatanaw siya sa kawalan.

"You don't need to know, baby," she said casually habang hinahangin ang buhok niya.

She looks serene and happy habang nakatingin sa dagat, kabaligtaran ng kung ano ang kaya niyang gawin. Zara is a good friend of mine. She should at least gave me a heads-up that her niece is mentally deranged.

But what if Zara is also in danger? Isang buwan na din siyang wala sa opisina simula nang dumating si Helena?

"I have two loyal bodyguards and there is a zero chance that you can escape. Moreover, this place is impregnable. No can find us and no one can invade this place without raising an alarm. Kung binabalak mo na tumakas, hindi ka magtatagumpay, baby," she said as she winked at me.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"How can you even ask that? I can kill for you, for the sake of my love to you, but I will never ever hurt you," sabi niya na lumapit na naman sa akin.

"So you did kill them. Gretchen and Jasmin? Keisha as well?"

"I issued a kill order, so yes, I did kill them without getting my hands dirty."

She casually admitted her crimes as if walang halaga ang buhay ng mga pinatay niya. Hindi na ako magtataka kung malalaman ko na nasa isang ganitong lugar din si Zara, isang bilanggo tulad ko.