Chapter 26 - Punishment

(POV Holden)

PUNISHMENT. Dahan dahan na lumapit sa akin si Helena para sa kanyang so-called punishment. She is sultry crawling towards me and my heart began to pound in an unthinkable pace. The variety of emotions that I am feeling right now is beyond comprehension.

I am frightened, I am bewildered and I am horny as fuck.

Helena straddled me and I am left to wonder what she will do next. I want to ask her question, I want to tell her that there is something wrong with her, I want to defend myself, but I am scared that my next word will be the end of me.

"I have loved you for the longest time, and you know that. How can you hurt me this much, baby?" mahinang tanong ni Helena na biglang ibinaba ang ulo sa leeg ko.

She began to kiss my neck and unbutton my shirt. My hands are currently tied, but my legs are still free. If I want to, I can just kick her away from me. And yet, my whole body repulse to the idea of hurting her. Alam ko rin na hindi nag-iisa si Helena. Someone is helping her in her devious scheme.

"Baby, let me erase Keisha's memory in your body," she said as she sucks my nipples.

The pain from teeth and the ecstasy from lips are firing me up. I want to patch the missing pieces and fathom what the hell is going on, but I am losing in this madness. I found myself savoring the softness of her lips on my chest down to my stomach.

I closed my eyes as she sucked my shaft with my pants on. I can feel the warmth of her lips sliding from my aching manhood. She slowly unzipped my pants and removed the hindrance between her lips and my member. Within seconds, I found her kissing my length, sucking my its tip for my drops.

Helena is already pretty, but my cock in her mouth is more than breathtaking.

Helena stopped sucking my cock and removed her satin dress. She is not wearing any underwear as if she is expecting that this will surely happen. She slowly positioned herself on top and carefully guided my hard member inside her very wet core.

I closed my eyes as she began to move. She grounded harder and her moans are filling every corner of this room. I can feel her exquisite tightness enclosing my shaft.

"Baby, I think I am going to come so soon," she said as she arched her head back.

I want to touch her and to knead her luxurious breasts in my palm, but the handcuffs will not allow me. It is like she is the only one in control and my only choice is to submit to her.

In a couple of seconds, I felt her body shuddered as she succumbed to her release. I can feel that she is exploding with bliss and she did not even bother to stop her cries of pleasure. Her climax is always a beautiful scene unfolding in front of me.

Nakalimutan ko na ata lahat ng nangyari kagabi dahil sa ginagawa niya sa akin.

Helena clearly has a mental disorder, now I think I have one too.