Chapter 22 - Second Floor

(POV Holden)

SECOND FLOOR. Sumunod lang ako sa kanya at pumunta kami sa second floor, sa direction kung saan huli kami magkasama ni Keisha. Itinuro ni Detective Duran kung saan natagpuan ang katawan ni Keisha.

"Keisha died of from the compression of her neck from the ligature caused by an extension electrical cord. The staffs confirmed murder weapon is owned by the club. It is highly possible that this is not a predetermined murder, but a crime of passion," paliwanag ni Detective Duran.

Naalala ko ang mainit na tagpo na namagitan sa amin ni Keisha dito sa lounge. If this is a crime of passion, someone jealous of her or jealous of me could have been Keisha's killer.

"Mr. Hidalgo, is it possible that you are the real target here? What I mean by target is the point of interest of our suspect. I am quite aware of your connection with Gretchen Sy and Jasmin Alcala."

Napatingin ako bigla kay Detective Duran dahil sa sinabi niya. Hindi ko akalain na alam niya na parte ng buhay ko si Gretchen at Jasmin.

"That is why I have requested for us to be alone. I want to discuss some confidential matters. I want to personally ask you something," dagdag ni Detective Duran.

"The floor is all yours, Detective Duran," I answered with a sigh.

This will surely be a long night...