Chapter 36 - Split

Chapter 36 - Split

(POV Holden)

SPLIT PERSONALITY. People with Dissociative Identity Disorder or split personalities has several distinct personality states. I am not an expert in Clinical Psychology or Psychiatry, but I think Helena does not have this mental illness. She only have one persona, the one with demented obsession towards me.

Hinawakan ko ang mukha ni Helena at pinahid ang luha sa mga mata niya. Despite of degenerate crimes that she committed, I still don't want to see her hurt.

With no warning, I owned her lips again. I can taste her soft lips without getting tired of it. She kissed me back and within seconds, she stirred again this sense of possessiveness within me.

I want her so much, every piece of her.

My hands found its way to the back zipper of her dress. Her signature Vanilla scent and her soft skin can easily drive me nuts. Sa loob ng maikling sandali, wala ng kahit anong saplot si Helena. She looks charming as the rays of sunset touched her skin.

"Are you blushing?" bulong ko sa kanya sabay hawi ng buhok na nakatakip sa kanyang mukha.

"You are staring at me."

"Nahihiya ka pa ba sa akin?"

Tumango lang siya sa akin. Helena may be wild and uncontrolled in bed, but there are times that she tends to be shy lalo na kapag tinititigan ko siya.

My hand suddenly travelled from her shoulders and until it found its way to her breast. When I gently pinched her nipple, she arched her head back in delight. I used her vulnerability and gently grabbed chests.

In a matter of seconds, my tongue is our already encircling her nipple. My mouth is already devouring her soft chest, while my other hand is also busy fondling her moist core. The moans that she released seems to ignite the desire I feel for her.

Bigla akong tumigil at pinagmasdan muli si Helena. Her face is now blushing and her chest is heaving from this heated moment. Lumayo ako sa kanya at humiga malapit sa headboard ng kama. I twirled my index finger and motioned her to come closer.

"Come here. I want to taste you," utos ko sa kanya.

Habang nakahiga ako, I asked her to position herself on top of my face and she followed me with no hesitations. She spread her legs and I can see her beautiful mound in this position. I gently grabbed her behind and slowly lowered her so I can taste her.

"Baby..." she moaned the moment my lips touched her core.

I used my tongue to taste her and suck all of the juices that are coming from her. Dahil sa mga pag-ungol niya, hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko na ipasok ang dalawang daliri ko sa loob niya. I sucked her clit as my fingers caressed her inside. The room is now filled with her ecstatic moments. She is even subconsciously moving her hips to meet my tongue.

"You're so beautiful," I murmured as I continue to taste her.

"Baby, don't stop please. Your fingers are damn good. Please make me come."

My fingers increased the tempo and I can feel her body vibrating in pleasure. She is dripping and the euphoric sound coming from her is truly amazing. Within seconds, Helena climaxed with my face between her legs. I feel so proud that I can give her such an exhilarating thrill.