Chapter 25 - White

Chapter 25 - White

(POV Holden)

WHITE. All I can see is white right now. White ceiling, white walls, white curtain, white furniture and white four poster bed. The only thing that is out of place is a woman standing at the edge of the bed.

She is wearing a black satin sleepwear dress as if she is a seductive enchantress in my dreams. With her blonde hair and rich red lips, she looks like a Victoria's Secret lingerie model. Except I can't see much of her face because of her oversize sunglasses.

I closed my eyes as I try to remember what happened. Magulo ang isip ko na parang wala akong naalala sa nangyari kahapon. The bright sunlight outside the windows confirmed that it is already morning. Ang huling pagkaalala ko ay nasa club ako kagabi.

Napabalikwas ako ng bangon nang bigla ko naisip si Keisha. She was murdered in the club last night and the murder suspect was a blonde woman who is wearing a bloody red lipstick. Bigla ko din naalala na hinatid ako ni Leon sa bahay at may lalaki na naglagay ng panyo sa bibig na may sleep-inducing agent para ako patulugin.

"Baby, I am glad you are awake," the woman said with a familiar voice.

Hinubad niya ang wig niya at tinanggal ang shades niya. I frowned the moment I saw her face. It is like my nightmare is suddenly coming to life.

"Helena, where are we?" tanong ko sa kanya saka ko lang napansin ang dalawang handcuffs na nakakabit sa wrists ko.

The cuffs are connected to the walls and I don't think I can easily break free in these bondage gears. It feels comfortable because of the velvet texture, pero hindi ko gugustuhin na maging isang bilanggo na nakatali sa kama.

"Helena, take these off me! Nasaan ba tayo! Bakit tayo nandito?" galit kong tanong habang sinusubukan hilahin ang handcuffs.

"You are such a bad boy, baby. You had an emergency leave yesterday and you ended up with some random girl in a nightclub? You really hurt my feelings, baby," sabi niya na unti unting lumalapit sa akin sa kama.

Bigla akong napaatras sa kanya at tumama ang likod ko sa headboard. Nagliliwanag na ang lahat sa akin at mukhang tama si Leon tungkol kay Helena. This girl is insane and obsessed, and I was not able to see the signs. No one in their right mind will abduct someone and tie them on the bed as if they have a sex slave.

"Helena, let's talk. Please remove these handcuffs and let us have some good conversation," I begged with desperation.

"Too late for that, baby. I saw you with other girl last night. What is her name again? Keisha? The slut who kept bothering you for years!"

"What are you talking about? Kahapon ko lang nakausap si Keisha!" sigaw ko sa kanya.

"So ako pa sinungaling ngayon? Hindi ba siya din ang kasama mo noon madalas sa mga gig niyo? You even admitted to me that you like her!"

"Helena, I don't understand---"

"You don't need to understand everything, baby. All you need to know is the punishment that I am about to give you."