Chapter 8 - Rest

Chapter 8 - Rest

(POV Holden)

REST. I think the word rest is not part of Helena's vocabulary. Pagkatapos ng nangyari sa amin sa kitchen ay niyaya niya ko sa bathroom. We ended up devouring each other's body as the warm water of my shower runs on our bodies.

"I want to you eat you again, Holden. Please?" she asked while kissing me and while touching my shaft.

"It is all yours. Do whatever you want."

"Can I swallow it?"

I frowned at her brazen question. She looks so lovely with her pouting lips. Her all powerful signature that can make me say yes.

I did not answer, but she lowered her kisses from my neck down to my stomach. Within seconds, she is engulfing my member with breathless impatience. The trails of her kisses on my shaft transmit a stimulating tremors throughout my whole body.

"Baby, you are so delicious," bulong ni Helena.

She is using her other hand to play herself and the delicious moans coming from her made me achieved a satisfying climax in just a short period of time. Just like what she said, she drank every drop of me.

Saglit lang ata kami nagpahinga at nauwi kami sa kwarto ko. Her exemplary performance deserves a premium reward.

"Spread your legs, Helena. I want you to play yourself in front of me," utos ko sa kanya habang nakahiga siya sa kama ko ng walang saplot.

Sinunod naman niya ang gusto ko habang nagpupunas ako ng buhok gamit ang bath towel. She opened her legs and lowered her hand to her wet slit. She started to touch her clit in circular motions while looking at me straight in my eyes. She entered her fingers inside of her and began to move it inside out. The sound of her dripping wetness is filling the room.

"Holden, I am already wet. Do I have to climax all by myself?" she asked with her begging voice.

"Do you want me within you?"

"Yes, baby. I want that cock of yours inside me now."

I smirked at her as I felt my hardness again. I just reached my climax a few minutes ago, but it seems like I am ready for her again.

Ihinagis ko ang twalya sa isang bakanteng upuan at dahan dahan akong lumapit sa kanya. I want to drive myself inside and to delve deeper, but just like a magic spell, I was lured between her legs.

I stopped her hand from caressing her essence and I used my mouth instead to send her to the edge. She arched her body and squirmed in pleasure as my tongue began to explore her. I even used my fingers at the same time to drive her mad.

"Baby, you're going to make me come so soon," she whimpered while her eyes are closed.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"Yes, baby. I fucking want to come in your mouth. Holden, please don't stop. Your tongue is amazing."

Helena screamed her maddeming climax. She quickly cupped my face and thanked me for pleasuring her as if this is the best thing that happened to her.

Helena is the first woman na dinala ko dito and she is not even my girlfriend. Wala din akong alam masyado tungkol sa kanya, except the fact that she is blood related to the higher ups. Ayoko naman magtanong kay Zara tungkol kay Helena. I don't want to question her decision of putting her niece under my department.

I still have two days to determine what the fuck will I do with my life after this episode.