Chapter 38 - Replacement

(POV Holden)

REPLACEMENT. Isa lang akong replacement ni Harland para kay Helena. The idea is killing me from the inside. I can literally feel my heart breaking into pieces.

"Harland left me out of the blue. He promised that he will marry me someday, pero bigla niya akong iniwan," humihikbi na sabi ni Helena sa likod ko.

Harland's death was a lethal blow to our family. My parents were devastated when their youngest son died due to a car accident. His fans were all wrecked because of this news. We just did not know that his death had a disastrous impact with an obsessed fanatic.

"Wala na si Harland, Helena. He is at peace now. Kaya ka ba nag-apply na secretary ko dahil akala mo ay ako at si Harland ay iisa?" tanong ko sabay harap kay Helena.

"You are Holden Hidalgo, the architect. I am well aware that you and your younger brother is Harland Hidalgo are two different person."

"Aware ka ba talaga o nakikita mo sa akin ang kapatid ko?" tanong ko sa kanya sabay hawak sa balikat niya.

"You look almost identical---"

"Damn it, Helena! Hindi ako si Harland! Kailan mo ba matatanggap na patay na ang kapatid ko?" galit na tanong ko sa kanya.

"Holden---"

"Do you see him instead of me while I am fucking you? Do you call me baby because that is what you used to call him? Are you reliving your sexual fantasies with Harland using me?"

"Holden, nasasaktan ako---"

Hindi ko na pinatapos si Helena at hinila siya ng marahas papasok uli sa kwarto. I can even see the pinkish mark on her shoulders dahil sa higpit ng pagkakahawak ko.

Dahil sa galit na nararamdaman ko sa mga oras na ito, itinulak ko si Helena at bigla siyang napahiga sa kama. I removed all traces of my clothes and I pinned her on the bed. Hindi ko na pinansin ang namumuong luha sa mata niya nang ibinaon ko ang sarili ko sa kanya. I shoved my aching manhood within her even if she is clearly in pain.

Hindi ko na tuloy alam kung si Helena ba ang baliw or ako ang baliw sa mga oras na ito.

I continue to thrust her and in a matter of seconds, I can see a hint of pleasure on her face. The soft moans escaping from her lips are obvious signs that she wants this.

"Open your eyes, Helena! I want you to see that I am not Harland. I want you to see that I am the one who is fucking you right now!" I shouted as I continue to push my shaft within her.

"Baby, I am not thinking of Harland."

"You are such a great liar, Helena! Ang kapatid ko ang mahal mo, hindi ako!"

"No, baby! I have loved him, but I love you more!"

Biglang hinila ni Helena ang mga kamay niya sa pagkakakapit ko. She quickly cupped my face and kissed me. Kahit na nasasaktan siya sa ginagawa ko, I can feel that she is trying her best to erase my torment with her kisses.

A strange behavior coming from her.

Instead of being elated, I became more furious. I remembered the senseless killings because of her. I remembered how she manipulated everything in her hands. I remembered her obsession that made me a prisoner in this paradise.

Tinanggal ko ang pagkakahawak ng kamay ni Helena sa mukha ko. The fury in my eyes is so apparent that even my tears are starting fall. I firmly hold her shoulder and reverse her position. Sumubsob siya sa kama at bago pa siya makapagsalita, ipinasok ko ang sarili ko sa kanya.

I fucked her from behind. I can see the gorgeous outline of her body which made me more enraged. I gently grasped her, enough for her to feel pain, but not too much for her to be hurt.

"I will give you what you need, Helena. You want Harland? Now imagine him while I am fucking you! Imagine my dead brother instead of you!" sigaw ko habang marahas na hinahawakan ang buhok niya.

I am beginning to feel her walls are closing in. The dampness and tightness of her inside is pushing me to my limit. She is moaning in pleasure, but at the same time, she is whimpering in pain.

In a matter of seconds, I felt an outstanding release inside her. I continue to thrust until I ran out of juice. I poured everything to her, which includes bits and pieces of me.