Chapter 40 - Night

Chapter 40 - Night

(POV Holden)

NIGHT. This is the first night I felt that I don't want to lose her. Mahimbing na nakayakap si Helena sa akin habang natutulog. I think I will be contented for the rest of my life like this, but I know that Helena needs to face reality soon.

"Hindi ka pa natutulog?" tanong ni Helena sabay halik sa pisngi ko.

"A chopper will pick us up tomorrow. Nakausap ko na si Zara."

Tumango lang si Helena sa akin. Pagkatapos ng huling usapan namin ni Helena ay pumayag siyang kausapin ko ang Aunt Zara niya, who is apparently her real biological mother.

I found out from Zara that she was imprisoned by her own daughter in their ancestral house during her long vacation leave or during the time that Helena was working as my secretary. Tulad ko, we both know na may mali sa pag-iisip ni Helena, pero hindi namin magawang magalit dito.

Ipinaliwanag ko ang lahat ng ginawa ni Helena simula sa pagpatay niya hanggang sa pagkakulong ko dito para lang maangkin ang atensyon ko. After a thorough deliberation, we came up with a decision to get the best lawyer and doctor for Helena. We are hoping for the best, but we are also expecting the worst.

"Is your decision final? Gusto mo ba talaga ko makulong at mawalay sa'yo?"

"Helena, I can't take the law into my own hands."

"You are so self righteous. You know that we can go somewhere in Morocco and escape all of this, right?" she said with a pouting lips.

I just laughed at her and kissed her nose. I was thinking exactly the same thing. I want to get out of this hell hole and go to a place where no one knows us.

"Pero dahil mahal kita, gagawin ko kung anong gusto mo. Just so you know, I am unstable as fuck. I am giving you a heads up, baka maisipan na naman ng baliw kong utak ang tumakas sa kulungan para puntahan ka."

"I can't hear anything. All I can hear is the word fuck."

I smiled at her before claiming her lips. It is not everyday that someone will fall for a lunatic like her.

I owned her lips as if she is the strength I need. When she responded back, I felt that I am ready again to take her. Little by little, I lowered my hand in between her legs and play her skillfully.

Nararamdaman ko na gusto niya sumigaw dahil sa kabaliwan na dulot ng mga daliri ko, pero mariin ko siyang hinagkan. I touched her and her body is squirming in delectation with every stroke of my fingers.

"Baby, I want you inside me," she murmured while kissing me.

"What else do you want me to do?"

"I want you to play my clit while you fuck me."

"You're enjoying it much, huh?"

"Yes, baby. I love the way your hard cock moved inside me as you play me with your fingers."

"Do you want me to fuck you slow or would you like to speed it up a notch higher?"

"Let us take it, slow baby. I am so amazed if your big shaft is slowly making its way inside me---"

Helena stopped midway when I moved my fingers inside her in accelerated motion. She shouted as my fingers created tremors within her interiors. I used my thumb to strum her clit and my other fingers displaced inside out like a wildfire.

"Baby, what the fuck are you doing?" she moaned as her hips uncontrollaby move.

"You don't like this, Helena?"

"I am already crazy about you. You are making me more insane. Fuck, your fingers are so good."

"Do you want to come using my fingers?"

"No, baby. I prefer your hard cock inside me."

A devious smile appeared on my lips and without warning, I moved on top of her and spread her legs. I pushed my throbbing cock inside her wet opening. I lifted her legs and delved deeper until she succumbed to her ethereal climax.

Helena shouted my name and I came seconds after. This is probably our last night together.

Tomorrow will be a new day. A day without Helena Cassandra Madrigal.