Chapter 7 - Ice Cream

(POV Holden)

ICE CREAM. I never thought that eating an ice cream can be this damn sexy. Helena scooped an ice cream and licked the spoon without removing her eyes on me. She tasted it as if she is mentally saying that she will do the same to my now-hard shaft.

"Finish your dessert, Helena. Ihahatid na kita bago pa tuluyan na lumakas ang ulan," sabi ko habang naghuhugas ng plates namin.

"Pero gutom pa ako! I still want to eat!" naka-pout niyang sagot.

"Tumigil ka, pumapatol ako sa biro. Alam ko kung ano ang gusto mo kainin," nakangiti ko na sagot sa a kanya, while shaking my head in disbelief.

I hate it every time she pouted her lips like a kid. I feel like I want to own those glossy lips until we both ran out of breath. My body froze when I suddenly felt her chest on my back. It seems that all of the cells in my body are now alive and aware of this dangerous presence.

"You smell good, Holden. I can hug you all night," bulong niya habang nakayakap sa akin.

She leaned her face on my back and I am torn if I will face her or disregard her. I decided to continue cleaning the dishes as if she is not there.

"I am done. Magbihis ka na. Iuuwi na kita sa inyo," I said firmly as I removed her hand on my chest at tinanggal naman niya ito.

Helena is clearly seducing me, but I am far better than this. Hindi lang siya ang unang babae na dumaan sa buhay ko. I can easily resist this temptation if you want to.

I promptly closed the faucet at nagpunas ng kamay, pero biglang nahulog ang hawak ko na towel nang humarap ako kay Helena. She unexpectedly removed her shirt and I was instantly paralyzed.

How can I reject her is she is completely uncovered?

"Baby, I want to be with you tonight. Please don't push me away. I have waited so long for this exact moment," Helena whispered as she unhurriedly walks towards me.

I remained frozen as I felt her embrace. Hindi ko na siya napigilan sa biglaang pagyakap niya sa akin. Her soft breasts pressed on my stomach and the sensual contact of her hands at my back is driving me nuts.

Dahan dahan inangat ni Helena ang damit ko. I did not stop her from kissing my tummy. I know exactly where her naughtly lips are going and I did not prevent her from doing this.

My mind is clouded right night as if a gloomy cloud is hovering in my head, but one thing is clear, I want Helena.

Helena unbutton my shorts and unzipped my zipper with caution. She carefully removed my lower piece to avoid breaking this magical erotic moment between us. I guess she is anxious that I might stop her anytime.

"Itadakimasu," she whispered before engulfing my shaft.

Kung kanina ay dahan dahan si Helena, ngayon ay tila wala ng makakapigil pa sa kanya. She tasted and gulped me with mastery. The sound from her mouth seems to add more fuel to this ecstasy. This is the best blow job that I have ever experienced.

"You taste good, baby. I can't get enough of you," she murmured as she planted kisses on my shaft. She is using both of her hands to pleasure me as if she was born to do so.

"Helena, why are you doing this?" I gently grabbed her hair as she devoured my member.

"I want this, baby. I know how much you want it when I am pleasuring you using my mouth."

"You are clearly fantasizing me in your dreams, Helena. Ilan beses na ba natin ito ginawa sa isip mo?"

"Marami na, baby. I can no longer count the nights."

Mabilis ko hinawakan ang braso ni Helena at hinila siya patayo. I can't help, but to stare at her bare naked body. From her voluptuous hips to her perky breasts, she has an outstanding body. A perfection that I would like to taste. I can't help but notice a small tattoo just above her left breast near her heart. It is a print of letter H in cursive writing.

Binuhat ko si Helena paupo sa granite kitchen counter. She shouted and giggled at the same time as she felt the cold and smooth rock on her behind.

"What is with the tattoo?" tanong ko habang pinagmamasdan ang kabuuan ng katawan niya.

"Isn't it obvious? H is Holden Hidalgo," she confidently answered as she pulled me towards her.

"Henna?" I asked with a frown.

"Permanent, just like you."

Without further ado, she cupped my face and owned my lips before I can even retaliate. A bold move as I am not into kissing, but I found myself kissing her back with the same fierceness. She dared to infiltrate my mouth using her tongue and I welcomed her invasion with total abandon.

"I don't think we are going to need this," she murmured as she removed my shirt.

She moved down her hand to my member as she continued to kiss me. Wala na akong pakialam kung anong gustong gawin ni Helena. She can do whatever she wants as I can feel like I am a pawn on her palm.

I wasted no time and lowered my hand in between her thighs. She is already dripping and the contact of my fingers in her core is producing a stirring sound.

I tried to gain access inside her and increased my tempo. This carnal maneuver is sending her over the edge. Her beautiful moans are now reverberating inside my kitchen, a sound that I will not get tired of hearing all over and over again.

"Baby, I think I am almost there," she whispered as she gently pushed me away.

"Do you want me inside you?"

"Yes, baby, please. I want to feel you inside me."

I positioned my hard shaft on her entrance. The mere touch of my head to her core is already making her crazy. She is moaning my name and her exquisite sound is utterly satisfying.

"Helena, let us change our venue. My raincoat is upstairs," bulong ko sa kanya.

"Baby, that's fine. I am on pills right now. Ready ako for our first night together. I already took precautionary measures. Don't worry about it," she said as she moved her hips in a provocative manner as if she can't wait to be fucked.

I gently grabbed her and kissed her again. Her lips are sweet and I can still taste a hint of Vanilla ice cream. I felt an immediate delectation the moment I drove inside her. Her wetness and tightness weaved an electrifying intensity in my body that I never felt before.

I thrusted myself within her without any interruption. I am fucking my secretary right now, at bukas ko na lang isipin ang consequences ng affair namin ngayon gabi.

All I want is to own her, a total domination of her body and soul.