Chapter Twenty-Six: Junior

"Good morning daddy." Keelah said with a smile on her face.

She woke me up like she did every morning with some mind-blowing head. Having Keelah all to myself was the best thing that I have ever done. She's a diamond amidst the many rhinestones in this world. She gives me more than enough of love that a real nigga could ever ask for. She holds me down throughout this taker shit as well as anything else I decide to do in life. I'm just glad it was her I bumped into at that casino.

"Great morning, beautiful".

She winked at me and sashayed into our his and hers bathroom. I had a plan for all of us that I think is going to set us straight for good. It's the most dangerous job we will have ever done. I just hope my crew is done for it. Which I don't see why they wouldn't, cause they damn sure down any other time.

None of us really expected this taker shit to be so successful, including Demarcus. We've brought in so much money for him, he damn near eats out the palms of our hands. Hell, he was the one who found this dope ass mansion for me. The twins wanted to go find their own shit and give me and Keelah space, but I have more than enough room. I like it better when they are around anyway; I feel more secured.

Being in a criminal life, always will involve the media. Word spread around quick around town and the surrounding areas about us. They labeled us the "Jersey City Takers" and none of us were complaining about the name. We took over the city just as quick as we stepped into it and has been taking no prisoners since. I've done some things I'm not too proud of but it's all part of the job. I'm guessing because I started so young, it's starting to make me tired. Sometimes I just want to sit outside with Keelah and look at the sunset and drink some Brandy. Talk about future plans and what our ambitions are in life. All this time I've been around Keelah, we never really got into deep discussions. I mean, I know her but I feel like I can know her more. We've never had time to sit down and talk about who we really are as a person. We been too caught up in this fast life. Don't get me wrong, neither one of us are complaining but everything has its downside.

I joined Keelah in the bathroom and admired the way her ass bounced every time she walked. I wanted to run up on her and grab a handful of it, but I know that'll only distract me. I have to talk business with everybody and I don't have the time to get lost in the wave called Keelah.

"What's on your mind daddy?" she asked me.

"I wanna talk to you and the twins about something in a few".

"What? We moving or some shit?"

"Na, nothing minor like that. It's a job I wanna take on".

She turned to face me and I could tell she was searching to see how serious I was. After she realized I wasn't playing, she nodded her head.

"Why don't you come let me wash you, my king".

The biggest smile spread across my face and I dropped the boxers I had on. She turned on the shower and it didn't take long for the steam to fill up the bathroom. She stripped to nothing then stepped onto the tiled floor. I stepped back and watched through the glass as the water wet up every inch of her delicious body. Her hands skimmed across her breast and then lower to her thighs. She turned so that her back was to me and started to make her ass bounce one cheek at a time. She was teasing me. And she knows how I feel about being teased.

I finally joined her in the shower and pulled her body close to mine. I watched as the water trickled down her succulent skin as she let it run down on her. Those golden eyes pierced into mine and for the first time, I was floored. Don't know what it was but something changed within me. I've always felt feelings for Keelah, but the ones I was feeling now was different. It was rare and unfamiliar and I wasn't quite sure how to react.