Chapter Three: Black

"Lashawn, stop messing with your brother!"

I got up to grab them both and they ran up the stairs laughing. I fell backwards on the couch and sighed. No one can really be prepared for kids but you damn sure can never be prepared for twins. Twin boys at that. I remember when I went to get my sonogram. I could've killed Malachi for not telling me they run in his family. But they're two blessings that I never thought I would ever receive.

"Mrs. O'Neal, my my may I say how beautiful you are?"

I rolled my eyes at Malachi but couldn't help my smile. He knows I look dusty as hell in my sweatpants and one of his oversized t shirts. My hair was up in a messy bun and I had face cream soaking into my pours. I look damn near crazy. He compliments me regardless and it makes me love him even more.

He plops down next to me on the couch and starts to feed me the grapes he had washed in a bowl.

"So, I was thinking we send the boys to my aunt's house and me and you can have some alone time."

"And what does this alone time include?"

"Massages, kisses, some touching."

He began caressing my leg and worked his way to my inner thigh. I playfully swatted his hand away.

"Stop it, before the boys come back downstairs."

He gave me a mischievous smile and got up, pulling me along with him. He put his finger over his lips to signal me to hush and I obliged. I giggled like a school girl as he pulled me through the living room and past the kitchen. He opened the door to the small laundry room in the back of the house and I shook my head while stiffing a laugh.

"You cannot be serious. In the laundry room?"

He nodded and bit on his bottom lip. He grabs my hand again and pulled me inside the laundry room, securing the door behind us. Two seconds passed and we were all over each other. Between school, activities, keeping up the house, and work, Malachi and I never have time to be intimate. My body has been yearning his touch and after this moment I believe I'll be saying yes to his suggestion for the boys mini vacation.

He picked me up by my waist and placed me on the washing machine.

"We are going to have to make this quick."

"Stop talking."

I pulled him between my open legs and claimed his lips again. He let my hair loose from my hair tie and curled his fingers into it. I pulled his t shirt up and trailed my nails across his back. I felt him take a deep breath in. I know it drives him crazy when I do that and it'll give him that quick pleasure I need.

He connected his eyes with mine and pulled me closer by my hips so that I was hanging off of the machine a little. In one swift move, his basketball shorts were down and he peeled off my sweatpants and bent lower and bit on my thighs. I punched him in his arm, wanting him to get on with it before we miss our opportunity.

He looked up at me like I was crazy then ripped my panties off and pulled me onto his rock-hard member. I almost lost everything right then and there. He placed his hand over my mouth and started to move quickly in and out of me. I held on to him for dear life, enjoying my quick ride up to the stars. The loud ring of the doorbell chimed in my ear and we both cursed under our breath.

"Hold on, let me finish."

He tried to hurry up but the faint sound of the kids running back down the stairs made me push him off me. We quickly put our clothes on and tried to play it cool as we walked to the front door. To my surprise it was my dad. I opened the door and the kids ran to hug his legs but I could tell by his facial expression something was wrong.