Chapter Eleven: Dice

"Slow down baby." I said to Zion, holding her hips to keep her at one pace.

When Juno finally gave me Zion back, my life was suddenly complete. I had already started taking his territory behind his back and building up my own shit. Now I got shit right where I need it to be and getting Zion was just the cherry on top. She never asked me questions about what I did. I don't even know if she knew Jade was involved. If she did she would probably kill me. She loves that girl to death as if she was her own child and I admire her for it, but as long as the baby I have on the way is good that's all that matters. What Zion doesn't know won't hurt her.

The doctors said sex is good for when it's time for her to have the baby. I been busting them draws ever since. I try to be as gentle as I can but Zion be going wild. I wasn't around Tori when she was pregnant with Jade so all this is really new to me. I know Jade wanted her mother around more but life just took a toll on Tori. I never like talking bad about her but after she had Jade, the bitch went crazy. I would see men in and out of the house and I got word she was on drugs. I took Jade out of there as soon as I saw it was becoming too much. I haven't heard from her since and I don't plan to. Needless to say, I don't want to be digging in Zion's guts and potentially hurt the baby. I must not be 'cause she goes buck every time.

I was finally able to nut after a hour at this. I gently moved Zion off me and let her lay next to me on the bed. She had the biggest smile on her face and her eyes we closed tight. I smirked and rolled over so I could lay on her stomach.

"How's my little man doing in there?"

"How do you even know it's a boy?" she asked me while rubbing the back of my head.

"I hope it is. I can't deal with another girl."

"I mean you weren't really around Jad3 to experience the worst parts of raising a girl."

I got up and looked at her then got out of the bed to get dressed. I know I wasn't around Jade as often to assist raise her 'cause I was too busy laying low. Zion didn't have to throw that in my face though.

"Wait baby, I didn't mean it like that."

"Yeah, I'm sure you didn't."

I ignored her regretful face and left out the room to get in the shower. I got a long day ahead of me and I don't need to be distracted by Zion. I mean, the pussy was good but it's time to get back to business. Juno thinks some new nigga step in and took everything away from him and I wasn't about to tell him any different. He'll see soon enough that I was the one and only nigga to ever run these streets to the best of his ability. I'm king and don't nobody need to be in my way.

I turned off the shower and got out and almost jumped out of my skin when I saw Zion standing by the door.

"Girl, what the hell are you doing?"

"Are you cheating on me, Dyshawn?"

I rolled my eyes and moved her out of the way to get passed. I've given my whole world to Zion. Why the fuck would I cheat on her? These hoes will never give me what she gives me. I always thought you were supposed to uphold the vows you say at your wedding. Maybe she forgot we said them to each other in front of all our family and friends.

I heard her small feet padding on the floor behind me as I went back into the bedroom and put on my clothes. She sat on the edge of the bed staring at me but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of entertaining this conversation. She was being a dumb ass and I'm just not in the mood to deal with her pregnant emotions.

"Dyshawn!"

I put on my shirt then finally turned around to look at he, not realizing she was right behind me now. Before I could say anything, her hand went smooth across my face. I looked at her in shock, not believing she just slapped me.