Chapter One: Juno

"You like that, papi?"

"Yeah." I said, now looking down at her.

I grabbed a hand full of this bitch hair and pushed her mouth further down on my dick. She's been trying to fuck with me for some time now and I guess I gave in to the little piece of shit. I know a hoe when I see one though. She's just looking for a come up, but she damn sure not going to get one from me.

"You-"

"Yo, shut the fuck up and keep suckin'! Damn!"

She did as she was told and I rolled my eyes.

See, a young prince like me never had respect for these females. I watched my own mother cheat on my father the whole time he was locked up. With multiple niggas at that. It ain't good to just be putting any type of bull shit in front of your kids. My mom clearly didn't give a damn. And once my father got out, he was too gay to even give effort into caring that my mother stepped out on him. Even my sisters fucked over they niggas. So as far as I'm concerned, a bitch can't give me nothing but a quick nut and my money in my hand.

A knock came at the door, making the girl stop toppin' me off. I pulled her by her hair and put her mouth back on me.

"Come in!"

My workers piled into the room and sat down at the round table. All looking shocked at what they were seeing. I didn't give a damn. I bust in the bitch mouth then moved her off of me. I tucked my dick back in my boxers and waited for the bitch to get herself together then she walked out the door.

"You had to be doin' all that in here, June?" my brother said to me, looking disappointed. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Who the fuck are you to question what I do in my traphouse?"

"I'm just sayin', you called the meeting. Could've wrapped all that shit up."

I nodded my head then jumped up and grabbed my brother forcefully by the back of his neck. I quickly forced his head down hard on the table, making blood gush from his nose.

"I didn't tell you to wrap it up when you was out suckin' on glass dicks, throwing your life away! What did I do, huh?"

"You-"

"I got ya crack head ass out the street and showed you how to make some real cash, right?"

He grabbed a handkerchief out of his pocket with shaking hands and tried to clean his nose.

"Right?" I yelled.

"Right June, you right."

"I know I'm right. Does anyone else have a problem with me tending to my needs in my shit?"

I looked around at everyone, waiting for them to respond. When no one did I gave a smile.

"Good."

I patted my brother on the back and went to sit at the head of the table. I've been in this game nickeling and diming since I was twelve. Here I am at twenty-five now and I'm running shit. Once you upgrade to that hard core shit, it's difficult to let that life go. But who said I was trying to let go?

"So, I been out of these corners and shit, tryna see what's up. And the streets tell me that niggas ain't been puttin' in work like they were instructed to do. What I wanna know is, why?"

I looked around at each individual face, no one spoke up.

"Let's not all speak at once."

"Oh, you ain't hear?", said a female voice that shouldn't be in the room. I looked up and saw the bitch had made her way back into the room.