Chapter 66

It was a few days before the Oscar and I was on my way home. Sarah and me finally moved together and it was like a dream. The first few days, were a little bit stressful, because we needed to get my stuff in Sarah's house and it was new for me, to not be alone on a work day. Today was Friday and as I arrived I saw Sarah's car in the driveway. I sighed and a smile made its way to my lips. My car stopped, I opened the door and grabbed my bag. Sarah was gone for a few days, because of her work and I missed her terribly. I searched my keys in my bag and stood before our door.

Sarah must had heard the jingling of my keys, because she opened the door and said “Hello stranger.” I gasped and my hand flew to my chest. She had scared me, but I jumped immediately into her arms. “I missed you so fucking much Sarah” I whined and a few tears streamed down my face. “I missed you too, so so much my little girl” Sarah whispered and inhaled my scent. “Let's go inside” she suggested and I nodded. We got inside and I put my stuff away. “I made you something to eat” Sarah said and I groaned. “Fuck yes! I'm starving. Thank you Sar, you're the best.” I walked past her, gave her a quick kiss and walked into the bathroom.

After a few minutes, I came back. Now in some comfortable clothes and sat down on the kitchen table. Sarah made us a One-Pot-Pasta and my stomach grumbled really loud. “I'm sorry.” “How much did you ate today?” We said at the same time and I blushed at Sarah's question. I couldn't answer her and looked down. “Babe! Answer me!” Sarah demanded and my eyes widened at her tone. “Nothing! Okay?” I said loudly and apologized quickly for my outburst. “Why? Honey you know you need to eat something. You can't just eat nothing, when you're working 6 hours.” I looked down and nodded. Tears streamed down my face and I sobbed. “I know, I'm sorry. It's just so stressful at work and I don't have the time to eat” I murmured and wiped my tears away. “Eat now!” Sarah said angry and I only nodded.

We ate in silence and I was crying the whole time silently. After we finished, I grabbed the dishes and said quietly “It's my turn.” Sarah stood up and took the dishes from me. She placed them on the counter and grabbed my hands. “Talk to me (Y/N), what's going on at work?” I avoided her eyes, but she grabbed my chin with her fingers and pushed it up. “Say something!” My arms went around my upper body and I held myself tightly. “There is this new teacher at work and she” I stopped talking. I couldn't tell Sarah what's going on at work. “Let's go to our bedroom” Sarah whispered and I agreed. We walked side by side and her hand never left mine. She pushed me down onto the mattress and asked again what's going on.

“What is the name of this new teacher?” Sarah asked, after I refused to answer. “Jane.” “And what did she do, that you can't talk to me?” I took a deep breath and new tears flowed down on my cheeks. Sarah caressed my cheeks and I looked into her eyes. “She, she touches me, when we're alone and I'm always saying to her that I don't want this, but she keeps doing it. Sarah, she locked us in a empty room and wanted to rape me.” I hyperventilated and Sarah tried to calm me down. She placed her hands on my cheeks and made me look into her eyes. “Take deep breaths my love. In and out, in and out. That's good. That's my good girl” she whispered and her thumbs stroked over my cheeks. After I calmed down, she gave me a little kiss on the lips and I closed my eyes. “Did you told your boss about what happened today?” I shook my head and Sarah sighed.

“I want to see this woman. I will tell her who you belong to!” “No! Sarah, please” I whined and she narrowed her eyes. “You can't stop me. She wanted to rape you. First of all that's illegal and second you are mine. You belong to me and no one else is allowed to touch you!” I never saw Sarah this angry before and it scared me a little bit, but at the same time it turned me on.