Chapter 5

We walked up to the waiter and Sarah said “Hey I reserved for Paulson.” The waiter just nodded and walked us to our table. “Here you go” he said and handed us the menus. He eyed me and Sarah noticed it. “Do you maybe know already what you want to drink?” he said to me. I just looked a the menu and didn't even looked up at him “May I have some rum and cola please? Sarah what do you want?” I looked up for the first time and met Sarah's eyes.

“I just want a red wine please” Sarah smiled. “No Tequila Miss Paulson?” I whispered smiling. Sarah leaned over to me and whispered back “No. Not when I'm driving. Besides I have the supervision for you.” I took Sarah's hand and tugged for her to come closer. “I'm over 21 Liebchen. I'm allowed to drive and to drink. This will be the only alcoholic drink, to settle down my nerves. So order tequila if you like. I can always drive you home.” I was whispering in her ear and as I drew back I saw that Sarah's cheeks turned red.

“Maybe the next time. Did you just called me Liebchen? I remember Jessica's role in Freak Show always said it.” I laughed and answered “I did. I hope you don't mind.” “I don't mind it at all, you can call me everything you like. But please not Mom. I know I'm old, but I'm not ready for that, I never will" she said and sighed. “Oh no. I would never call you that. What is going on with that nickname anyways? And you're not old Sarah.”

“(Y/N) I'm 44, turning 45 this year. I'm over 20 years older than you. I think that mom nickname came from season 2 of American Horror Story Asylum. Because bloody face called Lana mommy.” I wanted to answer, but the waiter came back with our drinks and asked “Here are your drinks. And did you decide what you want to eat?” He looked at me and Sarah got a little jealous. “Yes I want the pasta, please” Sarah snapped.

I looked at her confused and the waiter asked me what I want. “I want the chicken burger with curly fries, please” I said to him and smiled. “Of course lovely lady” he said and went back to the kitchen. I sipped from my drink and saw Sarah on her phone. “What's wrong Sar?” She looked up at me and said “Nothing.” She sipped her wine and I squeezed my eyes. She put her phone down and slides it to my side.

“Can I have your number?” Sarah asked me, still a bit pissed. “Only if you're asking me really nicely” I smirked. Sarah took my hand, brought it to her lips, kissed it and asked “My sweet, sweet (Y/N). May I get your phone number please?” My face turned incredibly red and I could only nod. I quickly typed my number in her phone and handed it back. “I will sent you a message so you'll have my number too, but promise to not read it till your home.” I smiled and said “I promise.”