Chapter 29

S🖤: "I would love to 😍 Should I bring something?"

Me: "Just you're gorgeous personality and body 💋"

S🖤: "That I can do. I'm so excited 😍❤️"

Me: "Easy tiger. I thought we could go to the cinema. If you're okay with it? 😳"

S🖤: "Of course! Me and my gorgeous body will be at yours at 4 pm, alright?"

Me: "That's perfect. I will have enough time to clean my place 😏"

S🖤: "You don't have to, you know 🙊"

Me: "I know, but I want it all perfect here, when you're around ❤️ Okay Sar, I'm tired my day was really exhausting, I really need sleep."

S🖤: "Okay babe, we will see each other tomorrow. I love you and don't annoy the kids 😂"

Me: "You mean the other way. The kids shouldn't annoy me 😅 Love you too. Night babe ❤️"

I put my phone on the charger and went to bed.

After work the next day, I started to clean my apartment before Sarah came. I was cleaning the bedroom, when the doorbell rang. I was all sweaty and breathing hard, when I opened the door. It was Sarah. "Hey babe" I sighed and smiled. Sarah just stood there and looked at me. "Aren't you coming in?" "You look really hot" Sarah mumbled. "What? I'm not looking hot" I rolled my eyes and pulled her inside.

Sarah kissed me and grabbed the waistband of my pants. "I think you're hot, with all that sweaty skin. It gives me naughty thoughts." Sarah kissed my neck and I whispered "You always have naughty thoughts Paulson. But please go into the living room, pick out a movie or series to watch and I will shower really quick." She nodded and I went back into the bathroom. After my shower I returned to Sarah and rubbed my hair with a towel.

"What are we watching" I asked her. "Riverdale" Sarah answered and munched some chips. I nodded and stood directly behind her. I leaned forward and let my wet hair drip down on her face. "What? Hey!" Sarah laughed after she understood what I was doing. I jumped over the couch and landed beside her. I laughed to and nuzzled her face with my wet hair.