Chapter 53

In Sarah's car I asked her where we were going. “I take you to the beach.” I nodded and looked out the window. Sarah took my hand and I looked at her. I smiled lightly and held her hand against my cheek. It became a habit that I always took her hand and held it against my heart or cheek, when we drove together. The sun began to settle down and we reached the beach. Sarah walked with me and stopped just before the water.

She took my hand with the ring and bracelet and kissed it. She held it between us and took a picture. We sat down in the sand and I sat down in front of Sarah. She pulled me closer to her body and we just sat there watching the sunset. Sarah's phone pinged after some minutes and she held it in front of me. We looked together at the notification. It's was from Amanda.

“Do you have something to tell me?” She wrote and sent a picture. It was a picture of the both of us from right now. From the beach. The moment where Sarah kissed my hand. “What? Where? Who?” I asked and we both looked around, but we saw no one. Sarah wrote Amanda back.

“From where did you get that? And how do you know if it's me?”

“Oh please Paulson, I recognize my best friend and I got it from Instagram. Someone tagged you there. It's a really beautiful picture, but I ask you again. DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL ME?”

“What should I reply?” Sarah asked me. “Just tell her” I answered and leaned back at her and closed my eyes. Sarah's arms were still around me and I could feel her typing.

“Okay, okay! I will tell you. (Y/N) and I are together. A long time now. It's a secret relationship for now, so please don't tell anyone.”

My head rolled to the side and nuzzled Sarah's neck. Sarah took a picture of us, but I didn't notice it. Her phone buzzed again and I asked quietly “What did she replied?”

“Are you kidding me? I'm so happy for you ❤️ I'll keep your secret, but everyone is suggesting that you're in a relationship again.”

“I know. My posts are giving hints to it 😏”

Sarah put her phone back in her purse and hugged me tightly. “Are you feeling better now my love?” “I am. Thank you Sar. I really needed it.” Looking up at her, I met her gaze. We kissed and decided to head home. At home we quickly showered together and just laid down in bed. Sarah turned the television on and I cuddled with her. Some time ago I noticed that my phone blinked. I grabbed it and saw a notification from Instagram.