Chapter 38

I stood up and hugged her tightly. “I was so scared Sarah.” I started to cry again and whispered “I want to go home.” She kissed my head and said “I will take you home.” We grabbed my belongings and walked away from the hospital. There were paparazzis outside and shot pictures of us. They shouted things I couldn't understand and Sarah took my hand and guided me to her car. After we drove off I broke down. “I'm so sorry honey” Sarah apologized and squeezed my thigh. I took her hand and held it to my heart. Neither of us said anything, till we got home.

At my house Sarah immediately took me in her arms and said “I'm so sorry, I'm really so sorry!” “Why?” I asked exhausted. Sarah guided me to my couch an sat us down. She handed me her phone and there were pictures of us. In the mall, when the ambulance came, me on that ambulance recliner. I just closed the picture and looked at Sarah's background picture. It was a picture of me, where I laughed and was looking at her. “(Y/N)? Is everything okay?” “No not really, but I don't care if they post pictures of us and making suggestions. They know nothing, not until we make it official. That's not the reason I'm upset. It's because I drank something, where I didn't even know what the ingredients were.”

I began to cry again and snuggled to Sarah. She caressed my hair and said soothingly “Sh, it's okay. You're okay now. I'm here.” “I could have died today Sarah!” I screamed and cried even harder. My body began to shake and I got a panic attack. Sarah put her arms around me and held me close to her. “Hey. Hey calm down. I'm here with you and I will never let that happen again. I now know what your allergies are and I will take care of you. You are not alone sweetheart. Please breathe.” “I ruined our date” I sobbed.

“No you didn't. We can still watch a movie here. And we can cuddle.” I sat up and rubbed my eyes. After I calmed down I began to smile. “Now that is a sight I want to see.” She kissed me and I whispered against her lips “You lost the bet, my dear.” “What?” Sarah asked confused. “The changing room” I whispered in her ear. “And what will you do about that?” she whispered with closed eyes. “Nothing!” “What?” I smiled at her and just shook my head.

“Sarah, if it weren't you, I would have pulled you inside that changing room. I was so annoyed and jealous of your fans, that I thought for a moment I have to go to some sport shop and punch something.” “Why did you got jealous?” Sarah was confused. “Because they were able to touch you, ” I let my hands wander up on her legs and Sarah touched my elbow. “Babe, you don't have to be jealous of my fans. They can hug me and touch my arms, as much as they like, but they will never be able to kiss me, hold me, sleep next to me,” Sarah kissed me and the next part she whispered against my lips, “or fuck me.”

I blushed, but sat on her lap. “You don't know how many of them dream about that." I rubbed my hands along Sarah's sides and kissed her deeply. “And I'm so glad, that I'm the one who has that privilege.” “No, no, no, no. I'm the lucky one. You are so fucking good at that” She kissed me and bit my lip. I hummed. We kissed a little bit longer and then decided to go to bed. It was nearly midnight, because my stay at the hospital took so long.

When I woke up the next day, Sarah wasn't there. I panicked because I thought she had left. Holding my head in my hands, I let out a deep sigh. Next thing was that I felt hands on my legs. I looked up and saw that Sarah kneeled in front of me. “Good morning beautiful.” “Good morning Sar. I thought you had left” I said sadly. “I know, I saw it at your body language” She told me. Sarah kissed me and pushed me at the same time down on my bed.

She sneaked her hands under my shirt and pushed it up. Her hands landed on my breasts and squeezed them. I hummed and pulled my shirt above my head. Sarah kissed my breast and I grabbed her hair. Pulling at it, I guided her up to my lips. My other hands sneaked to her pants and pushed them down. It was like a little game, kissing and undressing at the same time.

“I love you” we both said out of breath an hour later. I tried to catch my breath and grabbed Sarah's hand. I kissed her wrist and held it above my heart. “Do you feel that?” I asked her. “Yeah it feels like you ran a marathon” Sarah giggled. “You make that. Everytime we do this, no everytime I just lay my eyes on you, my heart begins to beat rapidly.” Sarah turned to me and brushed some hair off of my face. “Then I hope it will never stop.” “Never” I promised. “My heart feels like it would explode, when I see you.” I smiled and we kissed.
We got up and ate breakfast. The whole day we spend cuddling on the couch and watching movies.