Chapter 63

In the meantime the soup was ready to be eaten. We sat on the kitchen table and after I ate the first spoon of soup, I felt that my throat felt instantly better. When I finished the soup I could whisper again. “I love you Sarah” I whispered and looked at her. She looked surprised, but smiled immediately. “I love you too sweetheart. How do you feel?” “Better” I smiled and took her hand.

I kissed it and whispered “I really like to kiss you, but that wouldn't be good for you.” Sarah stood up suddenly and pulled me up too. “I don't care” she said and kissed me. I melted into the kiss and enjoyed it, before I had to pull away. “No more Lady Paulson” I whispered after she pecked my lips again. 

The flu bounded me to the bed all week, sadly Sarah was working all-time. Luckily, I was the whole week at Sarah's. On Friday evening I made me something to eat, which consistency wasn't liquid. As I stood in the kitchen and made me noodles with broccoli and chicken, I heard that the front door opened. I looked up at the clock and wondered who it could be.

Turning the stove on low heat, I walked to the floor. There stood Sarah with closed eyes and leaned at the door. I walked slowly to Sarah and held her cheek “Babe what's wrong?” She opened her eyes and said “What are you doing out of bed?” Her hand landed above mine and I told her that I was feeling better and just made me something to eat. “And now tell me what's wrong” I caressed her cheek and waited.

“It was all so exhausting today. Tough scenes to shoot, annoying kissing scenes, no break, nothing to eat, back pain” Sarah tried to outplay the one with the kissing scene, but I noticed it. “Who do you kissed?” Sarah looked down to me, with worry in her eyes. “It was Lily, wasn't it?” Sarah nodded and looked down. I sighed and drew my hand back, but Sarah quickly grabbed it again.

“Please don't leave.” She had tears in her eyes and I said “Babe, I won't leave you. It's just really hard to process.” She nodded, but I kissed her. “Come on, let us eat. I'm not that hungry anymore so it should be enough, for the both of us.” I grabbed her hand and walked with her to the kitchen. “That smells delicious.” “You smell delicious” I smiled and kissed Sarah again. “Liar” Sarah said as she took out the dishes.

I turned to her, acting offended “Are you really saying that I'm lying? How rude.” Sarah shook her head and smiled. “I'm so happy, that you're feeling better again.” “Me too.” We ate in silence and Sarah praised how good the food was. After dinner, I asked Sarah if she needed anything, but she said no. I sighed, but believed her. She went into the bathroom and I waited for her in the living room.