Chapter 57

I uploaded a picture and handed Sarah my phone for her to read it.

“I'm so happy to call that woman mine

I'm so happy to call that woman mine. I know some of you will be shocked know, but guys, New York changes people. I know there will be ups and downs, but I'm more than happy to have you at my side. Sarah? You're the best thing that could ever happen to me. You were there for me when I needed you the most and gave me strength. Without you, I would have got lost in this big city. Thanks for everything. I love you so much 💋💖”

Sarah laid my phone on the table and kissed my head. “I really look forward to attend some events with you. Oh and Amanda would love to get to know you. My parents know about you too and they would love to Skype with us some time.” “That sounds amazing. I'm really nervous to meet the important people in your life.” “You are the most important one” Sarah whispered against my lips. We kissed and just cuddled the rest of the day. The weekend was comfortable. We'd spend a lot of time at my apartment. We even skyped with my parents. They were happy to finally get to know Sarah and loved her.

But unfortunately the next week Sarah was really busy. We didn't saw each other now for 3 days, we could only talk on the phone. Shooting has started, that's why Sarah can't come over. One evening I sat on my couch and uploaded a pic in my Instagram Story

 One evening I sat on my couch and uploaded a pic in my Instagram Story

“Missing this dork😢”

It didn't take long for Sarah to reply, but private.

Supreme🔥: “I miss you too, so much. I hope we have soon some days off. I need to see you 😢❤️”

Me: “Me too.. I'm feeling so alone at home.”

We wrote a little bit, but then Sarah needed to go back filming. I sighed and decided to go to bed.

It was Thursday and I had some company at home. My colleague was with me and we talked about everything. What I didn't know was that Sarah came too. She opened the door with her key and wanted to make her appearance known, when she heard me laugh. Her brows furrowed and she walked silently to the living room. There she saw me sitting with some man on my couch.

He had his hand on my thigh and I laughed about something he said. I felt someone watching me and turned around. “Sarah!” I said surprised. Looking quickly at Sarah's expression and over to Harry. I looked down to his hand on my thigh and back to Sarah. Her gaze followed mine and her expression darkened. “Oh no” I thought. Sarah stormed out of my apartment and I quickly told my colleague that I needed him to go.