Chapter 43

Me: “Babe, I told her about us”

Supreme🔥: “And? What did she say? Please tell me”

I didn't replied immediately and smirked, cause Sarah wrote the next text.

Supreme🔥: “DON'T LET ME WAIT 😑”

Supreme🔥: “YOU'RE CRUEL. LITTLE BITCH’

Supreme🔥: “No I didn't mean that. I love you 💋❤️”

I laughed and (Y/F/N) looked confused at me. “Sarah is going crazy right now, because I told her that you know about us now and she wants to know what you said, but I'm letting her wait." (Y/F/N) laughed and replied “You're so evil." “I know” I laughed.

Me: “Calm down honey. She's happy. She can't wait to meet you 😏 She's very protective of me.”

Supreme🔥: “I can't wait to meet her too. We see each other tomorrow. That means I can kiss you in front of her? 👀”

Me: “Of course, but not tomorrow on set. I'm sorry 😢”

Supreme🔥: “Hmm okay.. But on your birthday and don't say no. You can't keep that from me 😏💋”

Me: “Can't wait 💋 K babe we're going out now. Call u tonight?”

Supreme🔥: “YES please. Have fun love ❤️”

I smiled and stood up. “Okay, let's go. I will show you the city that never sleeps." I pulled (Y/F/N) up. We grabbed our jackets and bags and got out. We didn't needed to drive anywhere because I lived near the Time Square. I showed her everything and we forgot the time. Now it was 8pm and we got hungry.

“I really want to eat a burger" (Y/F/N) said and looked hopeful at me. “Why not? I know a nice place, where we can eat really good burgers and it's not far from my home." We walked to the little restaurant where I bought my burger when Sarah texted me for the first time and the nice old lady was there again. “Hello my dear, nice to see you again” the old lady said to me. “It's nice to see you too. I told my friend here of your delicious burgers.” The old lady smiled and we sat down on a table.