Chapter 42

“Tomorrow we will go to the set of American Horror Story and I thought tonight I could show you a little bit of New York" I told (Y/F/N) after I put my phone away. “That sounds amazing. How did you manage to get us to the set?" “Sarah did it" I smiled. “You two are really close, aren't you?" I nodded and smiled. “Is she coming to your birthday?" “Yes, I thought we're spending the day here and in the evening we're going to a restaurant" We talked a hour and my phone buzzed.

S🖤: “Okay. Yeah I know that you love it 😏 I can't wait either ❤️ miss you terribly 😢💋”

I smiled and put it away. My phone buzzed again and I looked confused at the screen. Sarah had sent me a picture.

S🖤:

Can you guess who's back next season? 🖤”

I gasped and answered

Me: OMG YES CORDELIA 😍❤️❤️. You're so hot, omg. Fuck 🔥”

I couldn't resist and changed Sarah's contact name in my phone to Supreme🔥

Supreme🔥: “When we're alone again babe 😏”

I smirked and (Y/F/N) asked me “What's up? Who's texting you?" I looked at her and turned red. “Sarah. She sent me a picture of her from the set." I showed her the picture and (Y/F/N) said “She's hot." I nodded and gulped. I couldn't stand it anymore. “Okay I need to tell you something. I can't keep it a secret anymore. Sarah and me are in a relationship, a little bit over a month now." “What?” (Y/F/N) screamed. “Yep.” (Y/F/N) screamed and hugged me. “I knew it! Since I saw the pictures from you on Sarah's profile, I suggested that you two are a couple. Why didn't you told me anything?" (Y/F/N) was so happy for me.

“We wanted to keep it a secret for a while. My parents knew it just a short time too. Sarah is a celebrity and we didn't wanted for me to be in public yet too" She smiled and told me she's  really happy for me. I hugged her and said that I love her.