Chapter 47

It was now 5 pm and we started to cook. We decided on Tacos and prepared everything. After we ate, we sat on the couch and watched a Disney movie when someone knocked at my door. I groaned and said “Who is that now?” When I stood at my door and opened it, I gasped. “Sarah” I said shocked. “Hello love” she smiled and pulled me in for a hug. “What are you doing here?” I asked, still in her arms.

“I saw the hurt in your eyes earlier and just wanted to pull you into my arms.” I pulled her inside and closed the door. “Were you jealous?” she asked me and rubbed my arms. I looked down and nodded. She held my chin in her fingers and pushed it up. “Look at me sweetheart” she whispered. “You don't have to be jealous. I love you and only you. Lily is just a friend.” “I know, but your fans don't make that easy to believe” I sighed and leaned against her.

Sarah put her arms around me and laid her head against mine. “Do you mean that Raulson thing?” I nodded. “Oh sweetie. Don't believe in that. Believe in me.” “Okay. Would you like to stay?” I asked silently. “If you like.” “Yes.” I held her hand and walked with her to the living room. “Hey” Sarah said to (Y/F/N). “Hey Sarah, it's nice that you're here. (Y/N) was really sad the whole time.” I threw a pillow at (Y/F/N)s face and yelled “You really needed to tell her that, didn't you?” I slumped down on my loveseat and Sarah chuckled.

She climbed behind me and put her arms around me. Her legs were around me too and I leaned back on her body. I nuzzled her neck and she answered (Y/F/N) “Yeah, I know. I saw it in her eyes.” (Y/F/N) smiled and grabbed her phone. Just as Sarah kissed my head, (Y/F/N) shot a picture of us. Neither of us noticed it. Together we watched some movies and Sarah and me felt asleep during one movie. We were still seated in the loveseat and (Y/F/N) took another picture of us. She turned the TV off and went to the guest room.

I don't know how long I was asleep, but when I woke up my back was hurting and I groaned. I looked up at Sarah and thought about her back. I put my hand on her cheek and whispered “Sarah wake up. Let us go to the bedroom. This position is not good for our backs.” Sarah woke up slowly and I kissed her. She groaned and whispered “My back hurts.”

“Told you” I laughed silently. We stood up and walked hand in hand to the bedroom. Inside Sarah said “Can I just sleep in underwear? I'm too tired to put my pj's on.” I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. “Of course love.” Sarah sat down in my bed and whined “Please help me.” She was such a child, when she was tired. I pulled off her clothes and put only a shirt on myself. I laid down and Sarah immediately scooted closer. She laid her head on my chest and we drove back to sleep.