Chapter 64

After 20 minutes, I wondered where Sarah was and got up. At the bathroom door I knocked. “Sarah? Is everything okay?” “Yeah” she said, but I heard the sob that escaped her throat. “I'm coming in.” I pushed the door open and she sat on the floor and cried. “Oh honey” I whispered and crouched down. “Sarah honey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?” I stroked her cheek. “I'm feeling so horrible. You're mad that I had to kiss Lily, and don't say otherwise. I know you. And my back hurts. It hurts so fucking much.”

It breaks my heart to see Sarah like this. I pulled her up and went with her into the bedroom. “Lay on your stomach babe.” She nodded and wiped her tears away. Sarah took off her shirt and bra and laid down. I went back into the bathroom and grabbed the vanilla lotion Sarah liked. Sitting down on her thighs, I put some lotion on my hands and started to massage her back. Sarah let out a sigh and said “I love you so much.”

“I love you too honey. Just calm down and enjoy it.” She nodded and I continued. After I finished massaging her, I let my fingers ghost above her back and she got goosebumps. I lifted my body slightly up and whispered “Turn around.” She did and my fingers continued to draw circles. “That feels really good” Sarah whispered. “Do you know what I really missed?” I asked her and my eyes were fixed on her chest.

“No I don't” Sarah whispered back. I leaned down to her and blew a feather light kiss on her lips. I went to her neck and up to her ear. “You. I missed you. Kissing you, hugging you, fucking you.” I bit her earlobe. Sarah moaned and grabbed my waist. “Me too.” She scratched her nails over my back and I moaned too. "What do you say? Do we want to catch up on the lost time?" I whispered in her ear and she nodded.

It was an hour later and we kissed lazily and catched our breath. "I am so glad you're healthy again" Sarah whispered and her fingers caressed my ribs. "Me too" I smiled and kissed her nose. I held the blanket tight around my body and stood up. Sarah watched me and I walked to our closet. "What are you doing love?" she asked me and I looked at her over my shoulder.

"Searching some clothes?" I smirked and dropped the blanket. I felt Sarah staring at me and opened the doors to our closet. My fingers pulled some clothes out and something fell to the ground. It was a little box and I picked it up. "What is that?" I asked loudly and Sarah gasped. I looked at her and she stumbled out of the bed towards me. Her fingers tried to snatch the box away from me, but I held it behind me back.

"Don't open it" Sarah said out of breath and tried to get the box back. "What is in it?" I asked again and Sarah shook her head. "Nothing." She tried to grab it again and I ran to the bathroom, locking myself in it. "Please don't open the box" Sarah said through the door and I heard her nervousness. I hummed and thought to not open it, but my curiosity got the best of me. I opened the box and gasped. It was a beautiful diamond ring.

Sarah stood before the door and waited for a response from me. As long as she waited for me she had grabbed her panties and a shirt and placed her head on the door. I opened the door and tears streamed down my face. Sarah looked at me and then down to the open box. She took the ring and took my hand. She kissed it and whispered "Will you marry me?"