Chapter 1

I was on the phone and scrolled through Instagram, when suddenly my phone started to vibrate. I got a notification from Twitter and saw that Sarah Paulson has something tweeted. I had a smile on my face, because I love it when Sarah posts anything. Opening Twitter and checking what she tweeted, my eyes widened.

"It's time to make it official. There's something about Holland and me I should tell you."

As I was reading the name of Sarah's girlfriend I rolled with my eyes, cause I hated that woman.

"Holland and I split up."

"What?" I shouted. I read the tweet again and again. I couldn't believe it. Of course I felt bad for Sarah, but on the other hand I smirked. I had a huge crush on Sarah and was more than happy to know that she is single again.

In my childhood I lived somewhere else, but since I graduated from school and could easily be able to get a job, I moved away. It was hard of course, to leave my family and friends, but it was always my dream to move away. I moved to New York, cause it is a awesome city and I knew that Sarah has an apartment here. Sadly New York is such a fucking big city, that I'll never have the chance to meet Sarah.

I stopped looking at the tweet and replied to it.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Sarah. You're amazing and I hope you're soon happy again. It makes me sad too, when I know that you're not happy. I know you probably won't be reading this, cause I'm no one, but I needed to write something."

I put my phone beside me and started the episode from American Horror Story Freak Show, which I was currently watching, again. After that episode I got hungry and thought about something to eat. I decided that I should get take-out and grabbed my things and a jacket and headed to the next restaurant I could find.

My phone buzzed, but I ignored it. I was too hungry to read it, whatever it was. I reached my destination and it was a cute little restaurant. Before I entered it, I made sure that I could take the food really with me home. I went inside and a nice looking old lady asked me what I'd like to eat. "I really like to eat the crispy chicken burger with potato wedges" I said and smiled at her. She smiled back and said "Of course my dear. Are you new here? You're really friendly."  "Oh thank you" I said and blushed, "and yeah, I'm new here."
We talked a little bit and then she said “Oh your food is here. Enjoy it.” "Thank you. It was really nice talking to you, have a nice day" I said as I took my food. I walked outside and started to go home. Lucky me, it was not that far from my home, cause I'm lazy as fuck.