Chapter 23

We went to the living room first. The two last rooms she showed me was her bathroom and her bedroom. First her bedroom. "Holy crap" I gasped. It was really beautiful. And that bed! I stared at it and Sarah must have noticed it because she said "You can lay down on it, you know." I looked up at her and smiled. Walking towards the bed, I let me fall down. I sighed and closed my eyes. The bed shifted and then I felt Sarah on top of me.

I opened my eyes and she said innocently "I couldn't stop myself. You looked to irresistible." Sarah looked me in the eyes and I got lost. Then something happened, neither of us expected. "I love you" I whispered and stared in her eyes. Her eyes widened. "Did you mean that?" I furrowed my eyebrows and cocked my head to one side. "Yes, I do. I have thought about it a lot and even talked with my kids at school about it." "You did what?" Sarah laughed.

"Yeah, okay they asked me what I'm thinking of, because I was always lost in my thoughts and I told them that I was thinking about someone special. And they asked me if I would love that someone. I told them that I didn't know it yet and they said, I was always smiling and that I'm happier than ever. And that opened my eyes, that I am indeed in love with you." After I finished my speech, Sarah kissed me and I could feel her tears on my face.

"Why are you crying. I thought you would be happy" I frowned. "Oh my sweet (Y/N), these are tears full of happiness. I couldn't be happier" Sarah cried and captured my lips. "I love you" she said between kisses. "Are you ready to see the bathroom?" Sarah asked. I nodded and caressed her cheek. She's so beautiful. She stood up and pulled me with her. We entered the bath, me first, but when I saw it, I gasped and stumbled back into Sarah's arms.

"What the fuck? Is that a bathtub or a fucking pool? It's huge." "Go and explore it yourself" she whispered against my ear. I got goosebumps and asked "Really? I mean I could use a hot bath, after that day." "Yes, go for it. I'll bring you a fresh shirt" Sarah kissed my neck and turned around. I looked around one more time and started undressing. At the same time I turned on the water, so I could get in when I'm undressed.

Sliding in, I sighed. It felt so good! Sarah returned and then I said "It's really nice that you brought me a shirt, but I don't think it would fit." "It's actually a shirt from you" Sarah blushed. I sat up and looked shocked at her. "What? Where did you get it?" "I um, I borrowed it, when I was at your apartment" she stuttered. "You little thief. But why did you took it anyway?" "Because it smelled like you" she got even redder. I didn't answered but leaned back and hummed.

Sarah stared at me and I said "You know, it's rude to stare." She gulped and whispered "I'm sorry, but you're just so beautiful." "Come here" I motioned with my finger. She walked quickly to me and got on her knees. I sat up again and turned to her. Sarah's eyes flickered quickly to my breasts and up to my eyes again. Leaning towards her, she closed her eyes and I whispered against her lips "Would you like to join me?"