Chapter 14

Sarah pushed me down on the couch and kissed my neck. It was always my sensitive spot and when she kissed it I gasped and grabbed her hair. She sucked on my skin and I said “Sarah stop, you will leave a hickey.” “That's exactly what I want to do sweetheart” she said huskily and sucked again. “Don't forget I'm working in a school Paulson” I said between gasps. She quit sucking but bit the spot. I felt it pulsating and Sarah came back to my face and looked me dead in the eyes.

“Why did you do that? Now I have to conceal it.” “No you won't do it. I wanted to mark you as mine” Sarah's voice was really sexy when it got an octave deeper. “So I'm yours now?” I asked and pulled at her hair. God I loved her hair. “Yes you are, when you're not against it of course” now she was back to her sweet self. I nodded and turned us around. Now I was the one on top. She held onto my waist and I leaned down. “Then let me mark you as mine” I whispered in her ear.

She nodded and I bit her earlobe. I kissed directly behind her ear and she gasped. “I found your sweet spot darling.” I kissed down on her neck and at the base where her neck and her shoulder met I started sucking and biting. It immediately turned a dark shape of purple and I smiled proudly. I kissed it softly and kissed her sweet spot one more time, because I loved when she gasped. “I would like to keep this between us a secret, not even our best friends should know. Is that okay for you?” I whispered against her lips. “It's more than okay. It would make everything better and sexier.” She whispered back and kissed me.

The movie ended and I looked at the clock on my wall. It was just 3pm. “Do you want to look A quiet place?” I asked her and sat up. “It sounds like a horror movie” Sarah said with wide eyes. I smirked and drew closer to her. “It is, but you can always hide behind me.” “You're such a bitch” Sarah said and sat on my lap. I stroked her back and said “Hmm yes I am, but I think you like that.” Sarah smirked and kissed me as an answer.

“Hmm Sarah stop, I really want to see the movie” I said between kisses. She kissed down my neck and I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my mouth. I enjoyed it a few more minutes but then pushed Sarah away. “Okay stop tiger” I laughed. Sarah huffed and sat beside me again. I smiled at her and started the movie. “You know I hate all horror movies” Sarah said and crossed her arms. “I know, but that movie is fantastic” I said to her and gave her a little kiss. She tried to deepen it but I pulled away “Not a chance Paulson.” “Bitch” she sighed.

We watched the movie and it was really quiet, because the film was really quiet. At the first jump scare Sarah screamed and held my arm tightly. Through the film Sarah got immensely scared and sat in my lap again and hid her face at my neck. “Are you okay?” I asked her as the movie ended. “No” she mumbled against my neck. I hugged her and apologized. “Don't be sorry, the movie was really great and I felt really safe in your arms. You couldn't know that I'm that afraid.” “Actually I did” I laughed. “What?” Sarah squeaked “Are you kidding me?”

She hit me and I had to grab her hands to stop her from hitting me. “Stop hitting me.” “You're the meanest person I've ever met.” I leaned against her and pulled her even tighter to me. “You love that” I kissed her behind her ear. “Maybe” she whispered and I kept kissing her. I sucked at her neck and I heard my phone buzz. I groaned but didn't stop kissing her. Sarah shifted and then she asked “Who's (Y/F/N)?” I immediately stopped and grabbed my phone. “It's my best friend.” I leaned back on the couch and read the message. I replied and put my phone next to me.