Chapter 39

The two weeks passed by like nothing. “Babe? I have something to tell you” I said nervously. I fumbled with my hands and Sarah took them in hers. “What is it?” “I talked with my parents about us” I told her, but couldn't look at her. Sarah's body tensed and she tucked at my hands. “And? What did they say? What did you told them?” Sarah thought about the worst scenario and got nervous too. “Well, I told them everything about you and that we're in a relationship, but nobody else knows it.”

“Did you told them about the age difference?” “Of course. I told them that you make me happy and that I'm feeling confident with you.” “Babe, what did they said about us?” Sarah pressed. I didn't replied immediately and Sarah whispered “Oh no, they don't approve it.” Now I looked up at her with tears in my eyes. “No, please don't tell me you break up with me” Sarah started crying. I sobbed too and put my arms around her. She hugged me tightly and I whispered in her ear

“They are happy for me and would love to meet you.” Sarah pushed me away and locked eyes with me. “Really?” I nodded and smiled. We kissed, but then Sarah asked “What about the age? I think I'm closer to there age than to yours.” “They said it's confusing, but they can live with it. Oh Sarah I'm so happy right now!” I wanted to kiss her but Sarah slapped my arm. “Ouch, what was that for?” “Because, you little bitch, I thought you would break up with me.” “What? NO! And even when my parents were against it, I wouldn't break up with you. I'm stupid sometimes, but not crazy! I love you so much Sarah Paulson!” “And I love you (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!” We kissed and hugged each other.

“Are you nervous to see (Y/F/N) tomorrow?” Sarah asked me in the evening, when we laid in bed together. I laid in her arms, with my head on her chest and mumbled “Yes I am. I missed her so terribly.” “What about your parents?” “Them too, but I try to call them each second day.” “Are we spending your birthday together?” Sarah asked depressed. “Of course, just because I have a guest doesn't mean you can't come to my birthday. You are my girlfriend after all” I looked up at her.

“The next week we're just friends” Sarah sighed. “Babe, don't be sad, please.” Holding her face in my hands, I kissed her. “Okay” Sarah whispered. I knew she was still sad, but I felt the same way.
After awhile, I could still feel the sadness radiating off of Sarah. “Hey Sar?” “Mhm?” she mumbled, but didn't looked at me. I sighed and stood up. I went to my closet and rummaged through it.

Sarah came too and asked “What are you doing?” “I'm searching for something.” “And what?” Sarah asked, sitting on my bed again. “Something, I wanted to give you a few weeks later, but it hurts me to see you this sad.” I found it and turned around to Sarah. Walking towards her and sitting next to her, I hold up a little package. “What is that?” Sarah asked confused. I took her hand and laid the package in her palm.

“Look for yourself.” She furrowed her eyebrows and opened it. “Oh my gosh, (Y/N)” Sarah whispered and looked up. I smiled a little and Sarah kissed me. It was a  silver necklace with a little circle on it. In the circle was my first letter engraved. “Do you like it?” I whispered. “Yes, would you please?” She asked and turned her back to me. I placed the necklace around her neck and closed it. Caressing her shoulders, I kissed her neck. “Please don't be sad anymore” I whispered depressed.

“I won't. Thank you so much for this wonderful gift. It's something I can show the world without giving any hints that I'm in a relationship. I love you so much.” “I love you too.”