Chapter 30

“You're ruining my make up you ass” Sarah screamed hysterically. “And? You're beautiful without it too” I kissed her wet face and lastly her lips. “Do you mean that?” Sarah asked me concerned. “Yes of course, why wouldn't I?” “I don't know, because I look really old without it.” I groaned and said frustrated “Not that topic again.” I stood up and held my hand out for Sarah to take it. “What are you doing?” She asked, her voice dripping with sadness.

“Come with me” was the only thing I said. She took my hand and I walked with her towards my bedroom. There was an floor-length mirror and I pulled Sarah right in front of it. I stood behind her and pushed her hair to one side. “Look at you” I demanded lovingly. She looked at herself in the mirror and her face showed confusion. Our eyes met in the mirror.

“Listen to me Sarah Paulson and listen carefully. Yes you're in your forties, but when I look at you, all I can see is a beautiful woman. Your body is gorgeous and your face is stunning. And I can't get enough of you. You're the first woman I ever loved romantically, and you will probably be the only one. You are funny and you always make me smile. When I'm having a bad day you are there for me and making me happy again.”

The time I talked to her I let my hands wander up and down her body. Playing with the hem of her shirt, I decided to pull it off of her. My fingers caressed her skin and I talked again “I like every single part of your body. Even that stupid tattoo here on your back” I touched the bumper. “And I love that scar” kissing the scar on her back. Sarah got goosebumps and had tears in her eyes.

“And I absolutely love that you're taller than me. You and me, we have the perfect heights to match. It's like we're made for each other” I told her and to proof it I kissed her neck. She just stood there, speechless. “Sarah Paulson speechless” I thought and smiled. Sarah sobbed and turned around in my arms. She hugged me and to my surprise lifted me up. I put my legs around her waist and squealed. “Sarah put me down! I'm to heavy for you.” She walked me to my bed and laid me down on it. For a couple of minutes we just laid there. She on top of me and I with my legs still around her waist.