Chapter 8

“You find the picture in the file with the name cosplay” I said and drank the rest of my drink and pushed my dishes away. We finished our food a little while ago and just continued talking. Sarah must have found the picture, cause her eyes widened. “Holy shit” she whispered. “You look stunning, why didn't you post it?” “Why should I? You wouldn't have seen it anyway.” “But it's so incredible.” “I can send it to you, if you like.” “Yes please, but not until you're home” Sarah teased. I nodded and laughed.

The waiter came and asked “Would you like a dessert?” “No, bring us the bill please” Sarah said and narrowed her eyes. He nodded und hurried away. As he came back, I took my wallet out of my purse, but Sarah said “No I'm paying. I invited you.” “But Sarah” I tried to protest. Sarah looked really serious at me and I just shut my mouth. We stand up and the waiter asked me “Can I have your number? You're really beautiful.” Next to me I felt Sarah tense and sigh quietly. “Actually no you can't. Sorry” I said and grabbed Sarah's hand. He looked at our intertwined hands and nodded. “Why didn't you gave him your number?” Sarah asked curious, when he walked away. I pulled her closer to me and whispered in her ear “Because your number is all I ever wanted.” Sarah got goosebumps and I let her hand go.

I started to walk away from her and she shouted after me “Hey where are you going?” “To the restroom. I need to pee.” Sarah laughed and followed me. We both used the toilets and as we washed our hands I asked her “Do you mind if I take a picture of us?” “No, I wanted to take a picture of us too” Sarah smiled. I opened my front camera and asked Sarah to make the photo.

It was really beautiful and I saved it as my new background. Sarah stood next to me and turned to the big mirror in front of us. She took some pictures of us and then I made something really impulsive. I turned my head to her, pushed her hair slightly away and kissed her neck. In that moment she took a picture, but I didn't noticed it. Sarah gasped and whispered “What are you doing?” “I don't know, I just felt the need to do it” I said and blushed.

I turned away and just walked outside of the restaurant. “(Y/N) stop” Sarah yelled. I stopped and took a deep breath. The cold air cleared my head and I got goosebumps as I realized what I just did. Sarah grabbed my waist with her hands and hugged me from behind. “Did you felt the electricity too?” “Yes” I whispered. Sarah hugged me tighter and we stood there a couple of minutes.

“I'm feeling tired Sarah” I said and rubbed my eye, like a small girl. “You are so sweet. I will drive you home.” We got into her car and she drove me home. She walked me to the door of my building and I said “I'm so thankful for this evening Sarah. I had so much fun with you and I would love to see you again.” “Me too, you're really cute and I promise you that we will spend a lot of time together from now on.” I hugged her and kissed her cheek. “Good Night Sarah” I said and got inside my house. “Good night” she whispered back. I got into the elevator and pushed the button for my floor. As I arrived inside my apartment I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. After that I laid down on my bed and got my phone. Now I had the time to read the message from Sarah.