Chapter 45

My alarm clock went off to soon, but I stood up and stretched. Today I would meet the cast from American Horror Story and I couldn't wait. I hoped they wouldn't try to scare us, because I think (Y/F/N) would hate me afterwards. But Sarah wouldn't allow it. I got ready and then prepared breakfast. After it was done, I knocked on the guest room door and shouted “Get up. Breakfast is ready.” She slowly made her way to the kitchen and we ate in silence. After she got ready we headed off. Before I drove off I wrote Sarah a message.

Me: “On our way 💋❤️”

It took us nearly a hour to arrive at the set. And another 10 minutes to find a parking spot. “Sometimes it's really hard to find a parking spot" I said to (Y/F/N). She laughed and we walked to the set. “Hey you must be (Y/N) and (Y/F/N)” someone shouted behind us. We turned and there was a man. I recognized him as Ryan Murphy, the director of the show. “That's Ryan, he's the director” I whispered to (Y/F/N). She nodded and Ryan stood before us.

He shook our hands and said “Sarah told me you're going to visit us today. I hope you like it here, come I show you around.” He started to walk and we followed. After some minutes we stopped and Ryan explained something. Suddenly I felt someone grab my hand and pulling me inside a dark room. I gasped and was pushed against a wall and that someone kissed me passionately. After the need for air got heavy, we pulled away.

“I know those lips. I would recognize them everywhere. Sneaky Paulson, I nearly had a heart attack” I whispered. Even in the dark I could make out her frame and grabbed her waist. “I'm sorry I had to do it. I've missed you so much” Sarah whispered too. “Kiss me” I murmured and she did. Electricity shot through our bodies and we got closer. “I love that feeling” Sarah whispered against my lips.” “Me too, but we need to get out of here before they're starting to search for me” I said and pecked her lips on more time.

We got out of that room and Ryan and (Y/F/N) were already looking for me. “Told you” I whispered to her. “It was worth it” she nudged my shoulder. “There you are” shouted (Y/F/N). I smiled and said “Yeah, someone tried to scare me” They laughed and (Y/F/N) hold her hand out for Sarah. “You're that Sarah, she's always talking about” “And you're (Y/F/N). I hope she only told you good things about me” Sarah took her hand and answered.

“Did I have to shoot anything or can I go with you guys?” Sarah asked Ryan. “I don't know. Ask them if it's okay.” Sarah's first reaction was to look at me, but then her gaze turned to (Y/F/N) “Can I come with you?” (Y/F/N) smiled and looked quickly at me. She nodded and Sarah smiled. We started to walk again and Sarah's and my hand brushed sometimes. We smiled at each other and blush.

“Okay I can't show you the actual set because of the new season, but it's nearly break and we can go to the break room to meet everyone” Ryan suggested and we nodded. We waited for the others. It was so nice to meet them all and after some time I asked loudly “Hey where are the toilets?” “Just over there” Lily answered and showed me the direction. I thanked her and made my way to the toilets. Just as I was washing my hands the door opened.