Chapter 56

We laid next to each other and were trying to catch our breath. “Oh God I love you so much” I said to her, still out of breath. “Please don't ever stop saying this” Sarah turned to me and brushed her fingers over my stomach. Her fingers drew circles and ghosted over my chest. “Ready for the next round Paulson” I smirked and rolled on top of her. She bit her lower lip and nodded.

Afterwards we took a shower together and walked into the kitchen. I was cooking us something when my phone buzzed.

(Y/F/N) ❤️: “You're officially a couple now? ❤️” I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Sarah. She was on her phone herself and I answered.

Me: “Yes, but where” just as I wrote I noticed the notification.

I closed WhatsApp, opened twitter and gasped.

“It's time to make it official. Some of you suggested already that I'm in a relationship again. And here is my answer: YES I Am! She's not just beautiful, but also really smart and funny. She's everything I ever wanted. She's my soul mate and she loves stripes too 😍❤️ She's perfect for me and makes me happy. To answer your questions, yes she's younger than me. But please don't ask me who she is, she's the one who makes the rules and gives the okays. And I really need someone like that! I love you so much ❤️💋”

I didn't noticed that I was crying, just when Sarah stood in front of me and wiped the tears away. “Are you alright?” she asked and I smiled. “Yes  everything is perfect” I exclaimed and kissed her.

Me: “Hey (Y/F/N), yeah it's official now 💖

(Y/F/N) ❤️: “I'm so happy for you 💕”

After our dinner we sat on the couch. There was music playing in the background and we cuddled on the couch. I was on Instagram and made my profile private, because I didn't want Sarah's fans to find it or see my pictures.