Chapter 12

I chuckled quietly and took my clothes off. I went into my shower and washed my hair and body, of course. I wrapped a towel around me and dried my hair a little bit and got out of the bathroom. Sarah was still laying on my bed. It seems like she didn't even moved just a little since I went into the bathroom. I opened my wardrobe and said to her “You know, that's my bed you're laying on.” I heard just a sigh coming from her followed by a gasp.

I turned around because I thought she hurt herself but she just looked at me and was even redder than before. She was beautiful. Sarah turned her head quickly away and said “I'm sorry.” I smiled at her reaction and turned around. I searched for something to wear and said to her “For what?” She mumbled something I couldn't understand. I grabbed a leggings, an oversized shirt and bra and underwear and turned around. “I'm getting dressed and when I'm back, I want a answer my dear Sarah” I smirked at her and got back into the bathroom.

After I changed into my clothes I saw that she wasn't on my bed anymore. “Sarah?” I called out to her and mumbled to myself “please don't say you ran away.” I went out of my room and yelled her name again. “Living room” she yelled back, slightly distressed. I walked to my living room and saw her on my couch. She had turned my TV on and clicked through Netflix. I sat next to her and said “So, answer me.” “No” she just said. “What? Why not?” I said acting offended.

“Because I will not answer you” she simply said blushing. I crossed my arms and huffed. After a few minutes of silence I stood up and went into my kitchen. I rummaged through my shelves and heard Sarah shuffling into the room. “What are you doing?” “Since you're ignoring me and I hadn't had something to eat. I thought I'm making lunch” I said and grabbed a pan. “I'm not ignoring you” Sarah whispered. I didn't even turned around to look at her. I just put some olive oil in the pan and grabbed some green beans, noodles and chanterelles and put them all in the pan.

This silence hurted me and I thought I overstepped a little bit with my stunt. I felt myself tense and could feel the tears in my eyes. As I cooked the food a sob escaped my lips. I immediately felt Sarah's body behind me and she hugged me. “I'm sorry. I ruined everything” I whispered crying silently. Her hug got tighter and she whispered back “What? What do you mean?” “In my bedroom. I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry, I'm so confused.”

“No it's alright, when someone did something wrong it was me. I shouldn't have watched you.” “It's okay, it was actually really cute.” “And yours was really sexy” Sarah whispered in my ear. I got goosebumps and nearly burned the food, because Sarah was distracting me so much. I turned the stove off and turned around in Sarah's arms. I hugged her. “Why did you spend so much time with me? You could be with anyone, why did you choose me?” I asked, still in her arms.

She stroked my back and put her chin on my head. “Because I like you. Maybe more than I should” she whispered and kissed my head. I wanted to answer but my stomach growled. “Okay let's get food in there” Sarah laughed and poked my tummy. I laughed and asked her to grab the dishes. I told her where everything was and she handed it to me. I put the food on the plates and grabbed the cutlery.

We went back to my living room and sat down on the couch with our plates. Sarah tried the food and sighed. “Gosh that's really delicious. I didn't expect that you're that good at cooking.” “Yeah me neither” I laughed. “So what should we watch?” I asked her and she shrugged. I rolled my eyes playful and smiled. “Have you ever watched Mary Poppins Returns?” I asked Sarah and she shook her head. She couldn't speak, her mouth was full. I started the movie and began to eat too.