Chapter 30:

Henry's POV:

Dylan went home and Andrew turned on the heater and started working on my car. I like to think I keep my baby in good condition, it just needed a little fine-tuning. We checked everything out and to no surprise, it didn't need much. We finish everything in about an hour. 

We finish up and Andrew patted my shoulder. "Alright little bro, looks like your ride is ready to leave him in the dust." I laughed a little, "Yeah, me beating him in this race and leaving him in the dust is the only way I'll leave him."

He then put me in a headlock," Awww looks like my little brother is in love." I elbowed him in the stomach and that got him to let go. He didn't like that. Then he threw me on his shoulder and threw me on my bed and fell on me with all his weight.

"Say you're sorry and I'll let you go." Honestly, I was having trouble breathing. He's about the same size as Dylan, with his height and muscles. I don't know if it's more demeaning to Andrew or more complimenting to Dylan. "Fine I'm sorry, now get off." 

He finally rolled over and we just started laughing uncontrollably. It was getting a little late, so I had to ask him the annoying little question.

Andrew's POV:

"Sooooooo, you gotta girlfriend yet?"

Ugh, he's just like mom. Always asking about my love life. "Why you gotta know, with your nosey ass. You're just like mom." He smacked me with a pillow," Hey at least I'm not hitting a bunch of people in the balls." 

We both started laughing at that thought. Then he laid his back on my stomach. "Andrew, you didn't answer my question." "Uggghhh fine. If you must know, there is one girl." Then out of nowhere Henry started squealing like a little girl who just saw a cute puppy. "Tell me all about her", he demanded. 

"So her name is Lauren. We're both in the same math class. We met at the football tryouts. She wants to be a cheerleader." He let out a giant groan. "What was that for?", I asked. "A football player and a cheerleader. Smells like a cheesy love story."

"Isn't Dylan a football player?", I asked. "Yeah but he also plays basketball and it's not football season. Also, I'm not a cheerleader." I smacked him in the legs," Yeah but you got the legs for it." He smacked me with a pillow. "I hate it when you say shit like that, I'm not that gay.", he says laughing. 

"So tell me about this Laura." "Well, she's also my tutor. For a cheerleader, the girl is a sweet genius. I know I can be bit of a player, but I promise this girl is like no one I have ever met." Henry was laying on his stomach with his hands on his chins smirking. "What?", I ask. 

"You love her."

I threw another pillow at him. "So what if I am? Do you want a sister in law? Maybe a new baby nephew/niece?" He started squealing again. "YES YES. I need someone to talk smack about you who knows you. Mom always defends you." 

I got up and messed with his hair," Whatever you say kiddo. Go to sleep now mom says you're going to school tomorrow." "Ugh fine. Night dummy." I laughed a little. "Later butt fucker", I say flipping him off. I go to sleep with one final thought in my head," I'm definitely gonna marry Lauren."

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter it's really just a filler chapter.