Character Introduction, bully

Hi, my name is Dylan Fort, I'm a 16 yr old 6'5  white jock with blonde hair.  I made varsity football team my freshmen year, so yeah, I'm a pretty swole guy. For the most part, I'm pretty confident and carefree so I'm just doing what I can to have fun and make my parents proud. I'm an only child so my parents are pretty focused on me and their work. My mother is a lawyer and my father is a heart surgeon, so we're also pretty, I don't want to say rich so we'll go with comfortable. My father, while it balancing medicine and family, works out a lot with me so that's where I get that from. My parents are religious and so that being they're homophobic. I grew up close to my parents so I also believe that homosexuality is wrong. When you grow up confident and swole, a lot of girls and a few guys found me attractive. The girls were quite nice so I was a lady's man, the guys, however, I beat the shit out of them. I never felt any remorse about it though. Not even teachers were doing anything about it, they just turned a blind eye. I had a reputation for being your typical jock of getting all the girls and beating a few kids up, but I didn't beat that many up. I'm no cheat either, I beat up cheaters, I've had a lot of girlfriends but never cheated on them. Can't say I didn't break their heart, but it is what it is. I've lived in Strakesdale, Idaho my whole life. I wouldn't mind staying here for the rest of my life if I had to, but I didn't want to. I've visited other places before, but I'm curious what's out there. My parents could afford to pay for me to go to college, but I want to prove that I can take care of myself. My hope is by the end of the year I become a quarterback for my junior year, and then again my senior year. My freshmen year, everyone treated me with much respect, including the upperclassmen so I was curious what was in store for me. I knew one thing for sure, this year will be the start of the rest of my life.