Chapter 15: The party

TIME CUT TO THE BEGINNING OF THANKSGIVING BREAK.

WARNING TRIGGER WARNING. IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY SEXUAL ASSAULT PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Henry's POV:

It's near to the beginning of Thanksgiving break. My brother should be coming into town soon, it'll be fun to have him back. This will be the first year without a dad, I'm gonna miss his deep-fried turkey. Hopefully, we can recreate it, probably not though.

Sabine and Jack have been doing everything they can to stop Dylan and his friends, but the teachers don't do shit, and the principal needs Dylan on the football team to make money. Lately, though I've been noticing that they been a little light on me since I first arrived. I still have bruises, but less than before.

We were all sitting at lunch talking about our plans for the break. Jack was going out of town to see his family, but Sabine and I are staying in town. "Oh my gosh, Henry there's this huge party that's not too far from us tonight. We should totally go, there's gonna be college kids there so it'll be super fun." "I don't know Sabine, I was never much of a party guy." "You got anything better to do?" I really didn't want to go, but maybe it will be fun.

Dylan's POV:

Thanksgiving break starts tomorrow, I'm really excited. I have some family coming in and I'll finally get a break from this school. I really am tired of beating Henry, I just can't wait to get to the point where I won't be able to see him anymore. Alex and Jackson mentioned a party tonight, it's just down the road from my house so I can drink and get wasted. My dad was in Florida for a medical conference and my mom thought it would be fun to join, so basically I had the house to myself for the next 3 days.

TIME CUT TO LATER THAT NIGHT

Henry's POV:

My mom is staying the weekend with her friend's so it'll be easy to sneak in and out of the house. I got ready and put on black ripped jeans, black converse, a basic white button-up shirt, and my usual beanie. I'm hoping to not get anything on my clothes, I'm too lazy to do laundry. I got in my car and drove to the party. Hopefully, I can just get a soda and not alcohol. I'm not trying to crash my car.

I get to the party and the music was blaring and people were losing their, fucking, minds. A lot of people were drunk and dancing all over the place. The music was so loud, and it wasn't exactly my favorite music either. I recognized some people, but not most of them. Looks like it was mostly a college party, great. I made my way to the kitchen to no avail, no soda, only alcohol. I just wanted some coke, I'm trying to drive home and not sleep here. I looked at my phone and Sabine texted," Hey hun, Idk how but got sick and can't go to the party :("

Fuck this shit I'm going home and watch Grey's Anatomy. I was weaving my way through the crowd to go home when I accidentally bumped into some college kid. He tripped a little and he looked pretty swole, not as swole as Dylan though. That's sad for this college kid and a little scary for Dylan. "Woah, watch out kiddo." "Oh my God, I'm so sorry I didn't notice you."

He had a nice pretty face, and he could see right through me. "You don't normally go to parties, do you?" I scratched my neck out of embarrassment," Is it that obvious?" He chuckled a little bit," It's okay, a cute kid like you probably doesn't like parties. Are you here with anyone?" I blushed and shook my head no. He grabbed my hand and yelled over the music," Let's go upstairs and get to know each other, it's a lot quieter."

He didn't seem to be threatening, and who knows I might be able to find another friend to protect me from Dylan. We walked upstairs with him leading me into someone's bedroom. He led me to seat on the bed and he closed the door and lock it," I have a feeling you don't want to see someone barge in half-naked." I laughed a little bit and nod in agreement.

He sat right next to me and looked at me and could tell I was uncomfortable. "Come on kid, you gotta relax.", he said while laying his hand on my shoulder. "How about I get you something to drink? Just so you can unwind a little, you seem stressed." I hesitated but I ultimately let him," Okay I guess, just no alcohol, please. I have to drive home." He grinned," Whatever you say cutie." He walked out and saw me blushing.

He walked back in with two drinks in his hands, he handed me my drink and locked the door behind him. I smelled the drink and it smelled strong," Woah this is not Coke-cola." He wrapped his arm around my waist," Oh come on I promise, one drink won't get you wasted. Just one giant gulp, it'll help relax." I stared in the drink, one drink couldn't hurt, right?

I drank the whole thing, it felt like just one shot, it was strong and I don't normally drink. I quickly started to get light-headed," What was in that drink?" He ignored me and started nibbling on my neck. I pushed him away and tried to stand, but my legs gave out and fell. He caught me and laid my back down on the bed. I incoherently said," What, what did you do to me?"

He put his finger on my lips and shushed me," It's just something to relax cutie pie, I didn't think you'd want to hang out with me if you didn't relax." He kissed me and bit my lip and darted his tongue in my mouth, I tried to push it out, but I felt so depilated of energy. "Please, stop. I don't want this." He held my arms down above my head," Alright cutie if you can pull your arms out, I'll let you go." I struggled to get out, he was stronger then I and I think he drugged me. I moaned and groaned trying to get out, but I couldn't.

I closed my eyes from being so tired and he whispered in my ear," Looks like I win cutie." I moaned from him to stop as he took off my pants. He unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my pants. He pulled them to my ankles while his tongue was in my mouth. Then all of sudden I hear the door burst down and the weight on me was gone. I can hear punches and groans of pain. I wasn't sure who it was, but he yelled," STAY. THE. HELL. AWAY. FROM HIM."

Dylan's POV:

As soon as I arrived I saw my friends drunk. Wanting to join in on the action, I made my way to the kitchen to grab a drink. I overheard some college dude say," Dude I'm totally gonna get laid with this emo little high schooler. He'll be down as soon as we have a drink." I got concerned and decided to follow him. Emo high schooler? It couldn't be who I thought it was, could it? He walked in the room and I heard him lock the door. I put my ear next to the door after a couple of minutes. I heard moans and groans of struggles and no, I recognized that voice. HENRY.

I took a running start and busted down the door in one tackle. I grabbed this predator and threw him on the ground and punched him as hard as I can. "STAY. THE. HELL. AWAY. FROM. HIM" He laid there unconscious bleeding, I don't know what came over me it was purely instinct. I walked over to Henry's head, he was tossing and turning begging for it to stop. I leaned down and whispered in his ear," Don't worry, it's all over. Just go to sleep, no one will hurt you."

He quickly stopped and laid there passed out. I went through his pockets and found his keys, but not his wallet so I couldn't find his house address. I decided to just bring him to my house and let him sleep it off. Whatever he needs, I'll do it. No one deserves for this to happen to them.