Chapter 11:

Dylan's POV:

I walked away leaving him unconscious, I hated it. I've beat up some gays before, but not like this. Everyone else just avoided me and shut up, he had a little spunk. I actually kinda think it's cool, but if I just let him it would ruin my reputation. My friends all walked away, but I decided to just skip and go home. I got in my car and stared at my fist that punched him, there was blood. Not my blood, Henry's. Damn it, what the hell has this twerp done to me?

School ended soon and I was feeling down, I texted one of my friends with benefits to come over. She came over pretty quickly thankfully, I could really use something to ease my mind. She has a pretty nice body, we had sex and I hoped it would provide a distraction. It didn't, I'm not sure why though. Sex with this girl didn't feel great this time, all times we had sex before felt amazing. This time I was barely able to finish. That was a while ago during the Summer, what changed so much since then? She left pretty quickly because we both knew dating would be bad. We were at it for a while I didn't realize it started to get late, I was already pretty tired so I decided that I should just go to sleep.

Henry's POV:

I woke up again in my mom's bed at like 7. She was asleep next to me but quickly woke up. "Hey, honey how's your head?" I groaned and replied," My name is Henry Do Smith, you're my mother Lauren Pham Nguyen-Smith, my brother is Andrew Bay Smith, my father was Daniel Theodore Smith and we are all from Georgia. I drive a red mustang GT and you drive a blue Mercedes SUV."

My mom rolled her eyes and gave me a kiss on the head. "You can stay home today, I already called into work and got the day off. I just have to work every day next week." "Thanks, mom. what about my car though?" She sighed," The doctor said no driving until tomorrow and the school will be locked up because of tomorrow being Saturday. I'll drop you off on Monday and you can just drive your keys are downstairs. I'll go make breakfast." I groaned," Don't bother I'm going right back to sleep for a while." She helped me to my room and fell back asleep.

I woke up around 2. I went downstairs and saw my mom was gone, she left a note. "Went to help a friend and go to the store. I'll be home to make dinner." I checked my phone to see texts from Sabine and Jack. They were just checking to see if I was okay, I texted them telling them I was fine and I'll be back at school on Monday.

I decided to make some amazing limeade and spend the afternoon calling my old friends. Luckily one of them answered and we caught up. Telling how a group of them got kicked out of an outlet mall back home, and who slept with who. I love hearing about all of this, but I couldn't help to be a little sad knowing I'm missing everyone.

My friends reassure me and they said how I'm unforgettable. I used to be spunk, spontaneous, fun, and carefree. That all changed when dad died, and when I met him. I tried to profile him, possibly from a high standing family and he's trying to impress them. They probably don't give him much attention or approval. They're probably homophobes and to impress them he became one too. I think I watch Criminal Minds too much.

I relaxed by the pool wearing just gym shorts and a t-shirt when all of a sudden I was picked up. Someone threw me over their shoulder and jumped into the pool with me. I sprung up to see what the fuck is going on. When I see someone underwater they come up, it was Andrew.