"Fuck your mouth feels so good."

Taking a breath through my nose I take him a little farther gagging slightly while dragging my nail lightly over his sac. Tears stream down my face as I hum to add vibration to help bring him to a climax. I shiver as he empties in my mouth I do my best to take it all.

"Fuck oh damn."

Lucas groans hips coming to a slow stop as he pulls out cum drips down my face.

"Look at how dirty you are."

He pants I lick my lips watching as he walks to the bathroom getting a washcloth to clean himself and my face.

"How about we continue this celebration in the blankets I'm a little hungry."

Lucas smirks pushing me back onto the blankets kissing my lips as he hums.

"Enjoy yourself baby."
~
Lucas
Spreading her legs I push two fingers in the wet heat making me want to fuck her right then and there. I slowly pump my fingers in her core while I kiss her sliding my tongue in her mouth. Working my way from her lips I kiss along her chest and down her stomach keeping a steady pumping of my fingers.

"I'm going to eat you so good you'll scream and cum so hard."

Smirking I spread her legs farther bring my face close before looking at her.

"Lemme hear you baby."

Sliding my tongue in her folds I hold her hips down to keep her from moving. Crystal quietly moans eyes tightly closed as I bury my face between her legs.  Swirling my tongue I avoid her clit wanting to hear her beg for it. Darting my tongue around I bring her legs over my shoulders nipping her skin Crystal tugs my hair her moans getting louder as she thrusts her hips up.

"Please Lucas oh fuck right there."

Pushing my head closer she grinds on my face begging me to make her feel good. Deciding to give in I take her clit between my lips sucking while adding a finger to double the stimulation.

"Oh shit ahhh Lucas I."

Crystal fails to speak as
I take in her juices humming her walls clench around my tongue.

"Please Lucas please lemme cum."

"Go ahead baby cum for me."

Shoving two fingers in quickly I listen as she screams toes curling as she gushes into my mouth. Licking her clean I crawl up the bed hovering over her waiting till she opens her eyes I smile kissing her nose.

"How you feeling love?"

"Fantastic."

"Think you got enough energy?"

"Yes please."

Smiling I kiss her shoulder lining myself up with her taking her relaxed form to my advantage I quickly thrust in bottoming out. We both moan loudly as I wait for her to catch up with me kissing her lips I brace myself above her.

"You alright?"

"Mhm you can move."

Grabbing her leg I bring it up hooking it around my waist and she does the same with her other. Kissing down her throat scattering marks across her skin I pull out thrusting back in her body flushed a lovely shade of pink. Crystal slides her hands over my back the tight heat sucking me in every time I move my hips. Nails dragging down my back I groan setting a hard fast pace fucking her into the blankets she moans back sliding against the fabrics begging me to go faster. I circle my hips thrusting faster watching as her mouth falls open breasts moving with every thrust. She thrusts her hips down on my dick both of us loudly moaning her legs tightening to keep me from slipping all the way out.

"Lucasss."

Crystal moans eyes rolling back as I thrust into her again bringing my lips back to her neck. Her back arches as I continue moving sliding my hand between us I rub her clit with my thumb. 

"Come on baby give me another one sweetheart can you cum for me again?"

Watching as she gives a shaky nod her walls clenching around me as her mouth falls open orgasm washing over her. A croaky scream coming from her mouth as her walls clamp around me thrusting several more times I feel stomach coil with the familiar heat.

"Fuckkk."

I let out a string of curses as I slowly come to a stop resting over her our chests heave together. Pulling out I hush her when she whimpers at the loss of contact giving myself a few minutes I eventually move from the blankets getting a cloth to clean us again then pull her to my chest.

"Well fuck."

I groan kissing her temple smiling happily as I stroke her hip.

"That was incredible I've missed that."

"Mmm me too, were you able to use your gift?"

She asks referring to the new desktop set for my bedroom.

"Yes doll I do now it's time for your gift."

Reaching onto the coffee table I grab the gift handing it to her.

"It's not what you think so don't freak out."

I smile watching as she unwraps the small box taking it I pop the lid open.

"It's beautiful."

"I'm glad you think so it's a promise ring I don't plan on ever letting you leave me again. An one day if you let me I wanna change this into an engagement and wedding ring. No matter what is thrown our way we'll make it through."

"I love you so much LucasI really do thank you."

She smiles wiping her eyes kissing her softly I slip the ring on her finger watching it shine.

"Merry Christmas Lucas."

"Merry Christmas baby."

I smile pulling her onto my lap cuddling with her for a moment letting everything. Finally after four years I have everything I ever wanted, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

The End.
________
Thank you all so much for supporting me on the journey of this book. I started it as a project close to my heart and never thought people would enjoy it. My apologies for delays on chapters sometimes life just gets in the way.
I love you all and hope you'll come back in the future to revisit Crystal and Lucas's story. Xx