Seven

Lucas
"I still can't believe you ran into the damn door."

"Alright Michael alright it was five days ago just give it a rest I feel so stupid."

"Hey don't feel stupid buddy she knows you were staring at her and she personally took you to the nurse. She's gotta care at least something for you when I got a bloody nose in class from Eric hitting me she got me a paper towel and had another student take me down. I think she wore that outfit on purpose cause it looked to me like she smirked before walking over to us, then again I wouldn't know I was laughing so hard."

Rolling my eyes as we walk around the track I take a drink from my water bottle.

"What can I do to get her alone?"

"Act up in class like misbehave and you should get a lunch detention then see if she'll be willing to talk with you. I doubt anything will happen but at least you'll be able to spend time with her."

"Okay I'll try that thanks I just hope this doesn't get charges pressed against me."

"Just take it slow that's all I can say."

"Alright I'll try and see what happens."

Nodding we finish our laps before heading into the showers grabbing my body wash I clean up being sure to scrub all the sweat away.

"Are you going to try for it tomorrow then?"

"Mhm the day is almost over so I can plan tonight what I'mma do tomorrow I already started the motion. I let her catch me staring at her and I've brushed against her a few times."

"And what did she do?"

"Shook her head or raised a eyebrow at me so I mean I'm taking that as its not crossing the line."

Rinsing off I dry myself getting dressed back in my clothes drying my hair I brush it before fluffing it out.

"One last class then we are done for today I'm so ready to go home."

"I know I have a little homework to finish that I didn't get done in study hall."

"What are you going to do after that?"

"Who knows I'm kinda tired so maybe I'll take a nap."

"That sounds nice."

"Tell me about it."

I nod the bell rings and we head for our final class of the day. I drift through the class not really paying attention. When the bell finally rings I head for my locker to met my mom outside. Grabbing my homework I place it inside my backpack grabbing my coat I put it on.

"See you tomorrow Lucas."

"Bye Lacy!"

I call fixing my coat pulling my head on I put my backpack on waiting for the crowed to thin out. Looking towards Ms. Crystal's room I see her wiping down the board. Heading out to the front I get in the car greeting my mom and sisters.

"How was school?"

"It was good typical."

"Do you have any homework?"

"Yeah I have some social studies and Spanish."

"Okay I'll drop you off at home the girls have piano, your dad is working a little late tonight so I'll pick up dinner and he'll be home shortly after we get back."

"Sounds good to me."

I nod listening as my sisters tell me about their day and the play they're putting on next week.

"Will you be there?"

"Of course I wouldn't miss it."

I smile getting my key out when we pull up outside, heading into the house I head up to my room to do what little homework I have. Starting with my Spanish I work on the essay being sure to double check my work on the computer. When I finish with everything and put it away I crawl into bed for a quick nap.

~Dream~
"Lucas? Lucas?"

"What?"

I ask lifting my shades I grin seeing Ms. Crystal standing in a black skimp bikini holding a bottle out.

"Can you put some lotion on me please?"

"Sure have a seat."

Squirting some lotion into my hand she sits untying the string.

"Um what are you doing?"

"I don't want there to be lotion on my top so you'll have to retie it for me."

Nodding I rub the lotion on her back working over the warm skin her letting out soft sounds.

"That feels great thank you."

"Anytime."

I say clearing my throat I run my hand over her shoulders and down her back. She scoots back a little closer to me sit right between my legs nearly flushed against me.

"That way you can reach better."

"O-okay."

Finishing up her back I reach shaky hands to retie it only for her to turn around letting the top fall.

"Don't you think my front should have lotion too?"

"Ohh yes I do."

I smirk as she bites her lip watching me with a grin. Grabbing the lotion bottle again I squirt more on my hands reaching for her.

"Lucas mom said come down for dinner!"

Jerking up out of my sleep I groan covering my face with my pillow.

"Bloody hell, okay I'll be down in a minute."

I call back sighing as I head for the bathroom to wash my hands to eat.
-----------
Going to double update today! Thank you for reading!