Fifty-Three*

(Author's Note this is going to be a smutty chapter with spanking, daddy kink, edging and a few other things. If you do not like that I suggest not reading anything after the movie.)
Lucas
"Where are you going?"

Sighing when my mother calls for me I release the door handle turning towards her.

"Hiya mom I was just going out to catch a movie at the new drive in they put in."

"Oh well good you can take your sisters then."

"But mom I have a date."

"Please Lucas you won't be here for much longer and they won't be able to spend any time with you until Thanksgiving. Just take them for two hours I need to go see your grandma then after the movie you drop them off there and go see Michael or whatever."

"Okay okay fine girls let's go to the movies!"

"Thank you love here's some money."

Handing me a few bills she presses a kiss to my cheek telling the girls to hurry.

To: Mine😏👅: I'm sorry baby but is it okay if my sisters tag along? My mother needs to go see my grandma and asked me to spend some time with them.

"Which movie are we going to see?"

"I'm not sure yet but we'll figure that out when we get there."

To: Boyfriend😈💋: That's fine I don't mind at all. Are you still coming over tonight or no?

To: Mine😏👅: Of course, I wouldn't skip out spending time with you doll😉

To: Boyfriend😈💋: Okay I'll see you when you get here😘

"Ready to go?"

I ask slipping my phone in my pocket they nod excitedly running out to dad's truck.

"Make sure to buckle up."

I say waiting till they're settled and buckled before getting behind the wheel honking the horn so we can wave.

"Before we go I have a quick stop to make I need to pick someone up."

"Is it Mikey?"

"No it's not Michael."

"Lacy?"

"Nope."

They look at each other before Rose grins at me wiggling her eyebrows.

"Is it Crystal?"

"Maybe."

"Oo yes let's see her please."

"Well I can only drive so fast."

I chuckle heading towards Crystal's knowing they'd enjoy seeing Leo for a few minutes.

"Okay we're only here for a few minutes."

They get out following me to the door I knock smiling as they bounce on their heels.

"Hey come on in I just need to get on my shoes."

Ushering the girls in I chuckle when Leo comes over standing by Crystal staring at the girls.

"Leo these are my sisters alright girls go ahead and carefully hold your hands out so he knows you're nice."

Watching as he sniffs their hands he wags his tail rolling on his back for a belly rub the girls giggle bending down to pet him and coo.

"Hello doll."

I smile wrapping my arm around her shoulder when Crystal comes to stand by me.

"Hi babe I'm ready whenever you all are."