Fifty-One

Lucas
Unlocking the door I close it behind me trying to be as quiet as I can Leo comes running to the door growling. He stops when he sees me and I hold my hand out to him letting him sniff my hand.

"Easy boy it's just me I came to see your mommy."

"Lucas is that you?"

"Yeah Julian."

He comes down the stairs holding an empty glass and a pair of shoes.

"I just got her into bed she's going to be feeling it in the morning."

"Who let her drink so much?"

"Well, every July fourth and their birthdays they get a little wild with the alcohol she spent the day with us celebrating. She said you were spending the day celebrating with your family."

"I was we just got back from my grandma's about an hour ago."

"By the time the fireworks went off she, Kayla and a few of the family were drunk off their asses. Kayla is at home with her parents well her mom since her dad had a few more drinks as well they ended up playing beer pong among other games."

"She gonna be okay?"

"Oh yeah, last year it was Kayla taking care of us Crystal doesn't have the chance of getting drunk often so it's funny when she does."

"Has she gone to sleep yet?"

"Not yet but it won't be too long I wanted to get her into the bed because she would have fallen down the stairs. I called you because I would feel better if she had someone staying with her in case she needs anything."

"It's no trouble for me I'm curious to see how she is drunk."

"Have fun I'll call in the morning to see how she's doing."

"Thanks man see ya."

Waving him off I lock the door taking my shoes off I let Leo out to do his business for the night since he was whining. When he's finished I let him in setting all of the alarms making sure it's all locked up then head upstairs. Pushing the door open Crystal looks up a smile on her face her eyes wide and slightly glassy looking.

"Baby! What what are you doing here?"

"Hello doll Julian asked me to come over and stay with you he said you had a bit much to drink at the party."

"Ihardlyhadasip."

She scoffs the words coming out in a jumble I nod my head setting my bag down on the chair in the corner.

"You look really drunk and your clothes reek of alcohol did you spill some?"

"Maybeee."

Grinning I walk to the closet pulling out a pair of shorts and a big t-shirt grabbing some wipes I clean off her makeup. She mumbles blinking up at me I kiss her head taking her shirt off and then her shorts.

"Am I getting lucky? You know I have a boyfriend and he and he would not appreciate me doing this."

"No darlin you're going to bed you're too drunk to do anything."

"I can't sleep I want ice cream and sex."

"Maybe tomorrow I'm not having sex when you can't even remember it now be a good girl for me and lift your hips."

Tapping her leg she lifts her hips sliding the shorts up I pull the t-shirt over her head moving her hair out.

"Do you want me to brush your hair?"

"Mhm."

Grabbing the brush from the dresser I sit behind her brushing her hair out while she tries to tell me about the party.