Epilogue*

Crystal
Filling my mug with the last of the hot chocolate I add some marshmallows walking to join Leo on the couch. Christmas day had dragged by just slightly I still enjoyed every minute, settling in my pile of blankets and pillows I turn The Grinch on. Petting the top of Leo's head we watch the movie pausing it once more when I hear a knock.

"Stay here I'm be right back."

walking to the door I unlock it fully open smiling when I see Lucas holding two gifts.

"Babe, what are you doing here you weren't supposed to show up until tomorrow?"

"The festivities were over and I told my parents that I still had to give you your gift and they said it was fine if I come over."

Stepping back so he could come in I smile taking his coat motioning to the living room.

"Go have a seat I finished the hot chocolate but I still have some left in my cup you can have."

"Thanks baby."

He walks into the living room talking to Leo while I hang his coat and relock the door. Walking over I sit beside him on the couch and smile turning the tv off

"So, I have two gifts for you one is me myself and the other is in this box. Which do you wanna open first?"

"Mm getting straight to the point okay well you."

I smile as he smirks setting the box on the coffee table he takes the toy he got for Leo and handed it to him.

"Go on up to bed buddy we'll be up soon."

I head upstairs turning the night light on for Leo then rejoin Lucas who begins stripping his clothes. Being left in his boxers I hum watching him it bad been way to long since I've touched him this way. Lucas smiles walking over slipping his left hand under my shirt kissing along my shoulder and neck. He cups me through my shorts with his other my eyes widening slightly. It had been way to long since someone's hand had been between my legs. It was a little embarrassing how excited I was getting so fast Lucas presses his lips to my ear.

"I bet you're getting wet right now aren't you?"

"Find out yourself."

I moan as he moves his knee against my shorts the fabric sliding against my core.

"My pleasure."

Slipping two fingers into my panties I gasp when he quickly slides them between my lips.

"Mm you're getting fuckin wet."

Moaning in response to him curling his fingers I bite my lips moving my hips against his hand.

"Please."

I whimper when he pulls back bringing his glistening fingers to his mouth.

"Mmm you taste good."

Pulling me towards the couch Lucas rips my top over my head yanking my bottoms down. My slick slightly sliding down my thighs as he slowly starts removing blankets tossing them to the floor for us to lay on later. Shifting on my feet as he licks his lips Lucas motions me down to kneel in front of him.

"Come here baby me make feel good."

Kneeling I take his tip in my mouth sucking lightly my tongue swirling over the slit. Moaning at the precum taste I slide my tongue down listening to his breath catch. I follow the vein from his base back to the tip  holding his thighs so I can brace myself.

"Want me to fuck your mouth baby?"

"Please make my throat sore."

Lucas grips my hair I open my mouth as he starts out slowly thrusting his hips forward. I moan as his head hits the back of my throat. Sucking and swirling at the same time as he speeds up his thrusting Lucas moans loudly. I glance up watching his head fall back as he picks up the pace.