Ten

Lucas
"What time will you be home?"

"Depends on how long the game last and then we'll get dinner afterwards."

"Be home before midnight and don't do anything stupid I want you to behave."

"I will don't you worry I'm always behaved."

Smiling I hug her pocketing my wallet and grabbing my spare house key.

"Are you sure you don't want to borrow the car?"

"Yeah I'm sure Michael is picking me up and I'll have a friend drop me off."

"Okay have fun love you."

"Love you too."

Heading outside I pull my hood up I wait for Michael bouncing my leg in excitement. When he pulls up I wave getting in the passenger seat rubbing my hands together.

"Hey ready to head to the game I got some blankets I'm sitting with a few of the kids from my French class. You can join us if you'd like too."

"That's alright I'm sitting with a few other people no worries."

I smile letting the warmth from the heater warm me up from the chill outside we chat about the game and dance coming up next month.

"Are you taking anyone?"

"Lacy and I are going together I asked her the other day with flowers and her favorite candy I know she didn't want to go with anyone else. How about you maybe see if Ms. Crystal will go with you?"

Michael grins wagging his eyebrows as he pulls into the parking lot of the stadium.

"I would in a heartbeat if it was allowed."

I sigh wanting more than anything to tell him about what happened maybe I'll talk to Crystal about telling him if he swears to keep it secret. Walking to the gate we show our school ID getting in and grabbing a drink before going our separate ways.

To- Doll😏: I'm by the concession stand.

Taking a sip from my cup I wait for her to reply bouncing my knee.

To- Lu😋😈: Sitting in the second set of bleachers near the top.

Walking towards the second set I look around spotting her waving a red gloved hand making my way up the steps I sit next to her and a girl leans over.

"Hi I'm Kayla the best friend of Crystal nice to meet you."

"Lucas nice to meet you too."

"And I'm Julian Crystal's boyfriend nice to meet you."

"Her what?"

I ask heart dropping Kayla laughs shaking her head and smacking Julian's arm.

"Don't terrify the poor kid he went as pale as a ghost he's kidding I promise Julian is my fiancé."

"Oh okay nice to meet you too."

I say shaking both their hands remembering them from Instagram Crystal pulls a blanket out.

"Wanna cover your legs it's a bit chilly?"

"We won't get in trouble?"

I whisper she shakes her head with a smile motioning around us at a bunch of other people with blankets.

"Nobody is going to care it's fine to cover with a blanket."

Spreading it over our laps I settle into my coat watching as the game begins the crowd cheering and chanting.