Thirty*

Lucas
"Come on."

I urge the clock on the wall to move faster just two more minutes and the final bell would ring.

"Easy Lucas what are you staring at the clock so hard for?"

"Just ready to head home for the evening."

I tell Alec the guy who sits next to me he chuckles patting my shoulder.

"Only a little longer no worries you'll be home soon."

Nodding my head I grab my things when the bell rings waving goodbye to him I hurry to my locker.

To: Lu😋😈-Sorry I didn't get to see you during English😕, I had to sit with some students for a makeup test.

To: Babe😏👅-No worries I understand the other teacher told us, are you at home yet?

To: Lu😋😈-Yeah my last class didn't have any students because of student council, debate team and something else.

To: Babe😏👅-I can't wait to see you I'm heading out of the school now I'll be there in about ten or fifteen minutes.

To: Lu😋😈-Can't wait😍

Smiling I put my phone in my pocket walking to the student parking lot where I'm meeting Michael to give me a ride.

"Lucas over here."

He waves standing with Lacy I wave at them walking over throwing my bag in the backseat we pull out of the parking lot.

"Thankfully we'll miss most of the school traffic."

"It's always hell getting out of here."

Lacy says looking out her window to let Michael know if he can go or not with a wave of her hand he pulls into the line.

"So where do we drop you off?"

"Crystal's."

"Can you put her address in the GPS?"

"Sure."

Taking it from Lacy I put it in before handing it back she smiles thanking me setting it back in the holder. We drive chatting about upcoming school activities and prom next month.

"We should have a sleep over Friday night."

"All three of us?"

"Yeah why not we could get pizza and watch some movies."

"That sounds amazing yes let's do that."

Lacy smiles Michael grins nodding his head as we turn onto Crystal's street.

"We can talk more about the details later okay?"

"Sounds good to us have fun see you in school tomorrow."

"See ya."

Thanking them I get out waving as I pull my bag over my shoulder waiting till they're farther down the road I grab my spare key. Unlocking the front door I step inside removing my shoes and setting my bag down I click the lock once more.