Eight*

Note:Any time you see a * next to the number of the chapter that means the chapter will be sexual.
----------
Crystal
"Alright class now I want you to finish up the rest of this work and then do a poem as homework for tomorrow."

I smile at the class writing the assignment on the board before turning back to my English class.

"I ask that you please refrain from speaking with your neighbor Mr. Johnson."

He looks up fighting back a grin before turning his attention back to his work sitting at my desk I begin grading papers from my previous class. Placing a few of the papers I have in a folder I clear my throat when I hear Lucas trying to talk to his neighbor again.

"Mr. Johnson hall now."

Waiting for him to go out I follow after telling the class to keep working, waiting for him to turn towards me I look at him.

"When I ask you not to talk to other students when you're working I expect it to be followed, I'm giving you lunch detention. You've been disruptive the entire period and I won't have that in my class is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am and if you don't mind me saying how fucking hot you look in that skirt."

Narrowing my eyes I watch as he smirks shaking my head I turn around to walk back in jumping when he slaps my ass.

"Get inside."

Closing the door behind us I sit back at my desk turning my attention to grading the students continuing to work quietly. A few bringing up their papers when they finish and Lucas comes up placing his paper on top of the basket. Licking his lips he grins sending a wink before going to turn around to walk back to his desk.

"Oh Lucas?"

"Yes Ms. Crystal?"

Motioning for him to move a little closer I pull out a paper acting as if I'm explaining something to him before whispering.

"Do you have any idea what type of fire you're playing with?"

"I haven't had the pleasure but I would sure like to find out."

"Hmm well let me just say if these other students weren't in here I'd have you on your knees begging me to taste you. Now go sit."

I grin as the smile fades from his face clearing my throat I thank the students for working quietly. When the bell rings I dismiss them telling them I'll see them all tomorrow grabbing my drink I watch Lucas. He shifts in his seat watching the others students leave his friends promising to see him after lunch. After the room is empty I close the door putting up the do not disturb sign in the window the principle gave us for when we eat lunch or are giving tests. Sitting back down I notice him staring as I clear my desk off.

"Aren't you going to get your lunch?"

"No I'm not hungry for food."

"You can move to one of the front row desks if you wish."

I say innocently watching him gather his things and setting them on the desk next to his. Standing I walk around the side sitting on the front of my desk.

"If anything is going to happen we need to lay down two ground rules."

"What are those?"

"You can not tell anyone about this I understand you graduate in a few months but I will not lose my job."

"Don't worry I don't plan on sharing this with anyone I plan to keep this a secret I don't want you fired, what's the second rule?"

"I have to have your full permission before I even think of touching you, so you need to be sure this is what you want. Now tell me do I have your full permission to do whatever I please to you? That includes anything you ask for within reason and fucking if that's what you want."