BONUS CHAPTER

I miss this book so i'm back with another bonus chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week since Yoongi's death, the news had exploded. His fans were seen sobbing as they payed their own respects to the late rapper. His albums had been released, the songs spread like wildfire, the albums had hundred millions of views in mere days, people all over the world listened on repeat.

Everyone alike were shocked at how much the rapper was hiding, everyone knew he was depressed, but they would never of guessed in a milion years that the pale male was hiding quiet so much.

Bts and Got7 were heartbroken, it took all their effort to not cry all day, all night long. They were all blaming themsleves in a way, despite being told not to by Yoongi. Bts were blaming themselves, saying they should've noticed, should've helped when they noticed something off, but they brushed it all off, maybe if they hadn't their best friend would still be with them, laughing and joking away, sassing people. They missed him, and it was all their fault.

Got7 were blaming themsleves for the same reason, they knew but they didn't help him well enough, BamBam especially, he thougth he was an idiot for not checking Yoongi's thighs aswell. Everyone missed him, it would never be the same again.

Many idols attented his funeral, many admiring and aspiring to be like the male rapper, they wanted to put such emotion and passion into their music.

Many tears were shed as the coffin was placed into the ground, covered in dirt and being laid to rest forever.

"He could've gone so far, he could've started a family, but he couldn't all because of that sick bastard" Many words similar to these were uttered, and it was true, Yoongi's father hadn't been sighted since that night all those night's ago. And maybe they didn't know where he was, but that didn't put them to rest, they wanted the sick bastard dead.

And you never know, maybe one day they will get revenge on the pathetic excuse of a father.

As Bts and Got7 left the graveyard they glanced back, and they could've sworn they saw the familiar gummy smile hidden in the shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's shit i know but whatevs
I'm in a rush to get this out so like deal with it
Thanks for reading this book once again and thanks so much for 7k reads
It's really unbelievale and i cant thank you guys enough!
Happy late birthday to Jungkook and Namjoon, Purple you

~Catherine