12

Yoongi's raspy voice filled his studio as he finished reviewing the songs for his album, and he wasn't gonna lie, he was really proud of the album, he really hoped, wanted people would like it, he'd put so much effort into the album, and the CEO had told him that finishing a full album in 5 months is really impressive, and he wan't gonna lie, he was really proud of himself, not that he showed it, but it ment alot for him to get compliments as he never got many before, not that he was gonna be telling anyone that anytime soon.

He sighed as he pulled out the USB, pocketing it before standing. Once he was stood he grabbed his black bomber jacket with white roses on the arms, pulling it on. Checking he had his phone, wallet and USB in his pocktes before exiting his studio, locking the door behind him. He sighed as he began walking towards Bang Pd's office, for him to do a final check of it. He pulled a black mask over the lower part of his face and pulled a black cap over his blonde head of hair.

He'd run into his old friends around a couple time but on a whole he'd managed to avoid them, he hadn't spoken to them once however, always speeding away quickly before the other could even register his presence, how was he supposed to explain his random dissapearence? Or why he'd been avoiding them for ages? He didn't know, so he decided to keep his identity a secret for as long as possible, planning to deal with it when the situaation occurs. He knocked confidently on the door, a deep "Come in" was heard seconds after, barely audible through the thick door. Opening the door Yoongi spotted Band Pd on his computer doing who knows what, probably bills, it was that time of month after all, and he would know as he got his bills a couple days prior.

He placed the USB on the table without a word, this made Bang Pd look up.

His smile widened. "Ahhh Agust, you have the album finished i see" Yoongi nodded at the bubbly man.

"I'm still working on a name, i'll have one ready soon" He replied in his husky voice, muffled by the mask he couldn't be bothered to remove.

"Ahh dont worry bout it eh, you have 6 weeks, you'll think of one dont worry, sleep well" This was Bang Pds way of telling someone they are free to go.

As soon as Yoongi left the room an the door was firmly shut, he let out a huff and rolled his eyes. Sleep well, bish i never sleep. He walked away from the office, down the steps, leaving the building. He pulled out his rusty keys, opening the door to his messy apartment.

He kicked his shoes off in the door way, making his way to the kitchen, opening the fridge he was met with half a bottle of expired milk, a pot of expired ramen, half a loaf of frozen bread and 3 bottles of alcohol. He groaned as he emptied the fridge, leaving only the alcohol.

Groaning, he pulled his black vans back on, mumbling about how he was so stupid to forget to go grocery shopping on his way back. He threw himself into his jeep, something he'd been saving up for years to buy, driving to the local gas station. He also needed gas. He hopped out the jeep, putting a yellow lolly in his mouth, his black cap pulled over his eyes, hiding his identity. After filling his tank he made his way into the small shop, he quickley sped around grabbing thing here and there. Milk, check. Ramen, check. Bread, check. Cigarettes, check. Noodles, check. Apples, check. Strawberries, check. Coke, check. Coffee, check.

Once he had enough things to last a week or two, he made his way to the deserted till, He placed his things to be scanned, tapping his foot impatiently.

"That will be £32:97 including gas" The man stated, Yoongi handed the money over. God cigaretts cost a lot. He picked up his stuff leaving the store without a work, entering his jeep and driving back home. By the time he arrived it was already 2am, he sighed as he grabbed his cigaretts and bottle of coke, making his way to his balcony. The cool breeze hit him in face as he stepped out, he sighed looking out at the view, it really was a gourgeous view, despite the cheap cost of the apartment, the whole a Seoul right infront of him, lights glaring.

He sighed as he lent on the cool railing, putting a cig in his mouth, lightening it with his lighter. Letting a puff of smoke escape his mouth.

"They can kill you ya know" A voice said from the right of him, Yoongi's head snapped to the right after hearing the oddly familiar voice. As he turned he saw Tae, once of his old best friends, standing there in his pjs, hair messy and looking as cute as ever. Yoongi recovered from the shock by giving a slight nod before turing back to the view infront of him, taking another puff from his cigarette. He heard the alien boy sigh. He heard a door closing from the direction, looking over her saw Tae had dissapeared, this made Yoongi, things would never be the same if they knew who he really was.

Yoongi groaned as he went back into his own apartement. It was only when Yoongi flopped onto his bed did questions start to fill his mind. Why was Bts living here when they have been a famous boyband for a year now? It didn't make sense, a boyband that makes thousands live in a run down apartment complex. Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's not as long as my other chapter so im sorry

Hope you liked the chapter

Thanks for 90+ reads it means alot

~Catherine   (Unedited)