A/N

I know another stupid a/n but please read.

I am going to be writing a new book aswell as "the black abyss" I know I said I was doing a superhero bts fanfic and I am I promise. But I'm having serious writers block with it.

I have the final chapter already written and a basic outline of the plot, but I have no clue how to make it all work.

I'm starting another because I hate only having 1 book to work on as if I get stuck for inspiration on one book, I can go to another. As I hate not writing at all.

What I wanted to ask, is that what ships you'd like to see me include.

I'd love to use more groups in that fic and in this one, as in this one only Got7 made an appearence.

If you have any ships from other groups you'd like to see in "the black abyss" or in my next one please let me know. For ex. Yugyeomxbambam. It can be from any group you like.

Also if you wanna see any ships with bts members and other groups I'd be happy to do so. It could be a girlxbts member, boyXbts member or anything. I really don't mind but I'd love to get some of your fav groups/ships into my books.

And in my upcoming book I'd like to have a Yoongi ship with another group for ex. kihyunxyoongi or sejunxyoongi.

Please do let me know and I'll be happy to include them.

Also thank you so unbelievably much for nearly 7k reads it's absolutely unbelievable to me and I don't understand how on earth it happened. I'm so thankful that you read this book when I was barely expecting 100 reads. I'll never be able to express how happy I am, just thank you so much! I hope I can continue to make books people also enjoy! But srsly thanks you so so much I really appriciate it!

~Catherine