30

Everyone was shaken up after Yoongi's near death experience, somehow they managed to keep it away from the public.

Bang Pd had also thanked Got7 many times for helping Yoongi, their entertainment, Jyp, also congratuating them on their act.

Yoongi wasn't much different, he was quiet, too quite, he kept himself to himself, and rarely talked, Bts had also found out about this, having tried to constantly talk to him, but if they wouldn't let him talk to them when he was ready why should he talk to them when they wanted him to?

Got7 didn't see Yoongi much, no one did really, he kept himself locked in his studio, only occasionally being seen grabbing food or using the bathroom, also occasionally going home to shower.

He was working on his next album, the album going more in depth about his experinces and struggles, the first album more being about what he suffers with and what he does about it, him putting on a persona, it wasn't very deep into him and his experiences.

Which is what his next one was doing. Going in depth about experiences, things that broke him, but also some light that appeared in the darkness.

It was 3am in the morning, and Yoongi was starving, he was finally coming out his studio after days. He only quickly went to the convinence store, grabbing himself some Ramen.

And to say he was suprised when he arrived at his studio to see a sobbing Jungkook sat on his doormat.

He sighed as he approched his studio. Jungkook's head snapping up.

Jungkook quickly stood, words coming out rapidly.

"Calm down Jungkook, i cant understand what your saying when your talking at a million miles per hour" Yoongi said, sighing as he unlocked his studio door, leading Jungkook in and letting him sit on the couch.

"I'm sorry A-agust, we never w-wanted to upset y-you, we just really m-missed, you a-and you w-wouldn't t-talk to us, so we t-thougth we did something w-wrong, and i'm s-sorry" Jungkook stuttered out inbetween the sobs.

Yoongi sighed as he joined Jungkook on the couch, letting the younger curl up to him.

"You never did anything wrong Kook, i didn't talk to you because i couldn't explain, i didn't know how, i didn't want to have to relive the memories" Yoongi explained, holding Jungkook tight.

"Do you f-forgive us A-agust?" Jungkook asked as his sobbs reduced to hiccups and sniffs.

"I was never angry at you" Yoongi admitted.

"I should l-leave, i dont want t-to bother you Agust" Jungkook said, trying to detach himself from Yoongi.

"How about you stay here, wipe that frown of your face and start calling my Yoongi again" Yoongi said, smiling as Jungkook's face lit up.

At around 7am Jungkook left.

Yoongi sighed. What had he just done?