7

I dont really like the chapters of this book so here am, editing it for any new readers or old readers who want a new and (Hopefully) improved chapters, the first 6 chapters were fine so i haven't thouched them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi gasped as a roaring pain shot through his chest, adding to the aches and sores littered around his body like litter in the sea. He thought it was all over, all until pain spread around his head like a virus, his "father" had chucked a glass bottle at his head, splattering blood everywhere, across he floors, walls, over his clothes, everywhere. Yoongi groaned as he curled into a tighter ball on the floor, trying to protect himself from his faathers deadly graps, he watched as his father left the room, muttering things, that would stay with him forever, under his breath.

"Worthless, stupid idiot" These, and many other words were etched into Yoongi's heart, head and it hurt, hella hurt. It killed him inside, the pain that is. He should've died years ago, he knew that, hell he wanted to die years ago, but he didn't, why? Because he was strong, he held onto the thought that hope was out there for him somewhere, anywhere, he held onto that thought so hopelessly, even in the darkest of times.

He stood on shaky legs, he just couldn't do it anymore, he couldn't handle it anymore, any of it, he'd endured it for 14 years, thinking his father was having issues, thining he couldn't leave, his father needed him, but he knew now that he didn't, really his father wanted nothing more than for Yoongi to leave, to be gone, out his eye sight, to just be gone. So he went, if his father wanted him gone, he'd be gone. He sprinted out the house, leaving everything behind, including the messages he'd never send. His light footsteps on the slippy pavement pounded in his ears, he ran, and ran, he didn't know where he was going, and frankly, he just didn't care, he just had to get away, away from everything, he needed to get away without a second thought, he wasn't letting himself doubt his choice. He needed to get away, forget everything, move on. So he ran away from everything.

Away from the new house he'd lived in for barely 3 months,

The father that was once a loving man,

The friends he'd abandoned back in Daegu,

Away from Jin, his only Hyung, the one he could rely on to take care of him,

Away from Namjoon, the person who was like a brother to him,

Away from Hoseok, the bestfriend who loved his music,

Away from Jimin, who made him smile,

Away from Tae, who made him laugh,

Away from Jungkook, his lamb skewer friend.

He ran ignoring the pain he felt, he ran forgetting his current state, the busted lip, cracked ribs, black eyes, all of it. Blood dripped off him continuously, hitting the slippy pavement, the deep red colour expanding in the puddles. He didn't stop once, not when he stumbled, not when his legs threatening to give in underneath him, he didn't even stop when his vision went blurry due to blood lose, or when he was having problems breathing due to his abused lungs and throat, he refused to stop he wouldn't, never, he'd run no matter the situation, he'd get away even if it was the last thing he did.

He only stopped once he was being blinded by lights, when peoples curious eyes were peering at him, like he was an animal at the zoo. They were taken aback when Yoongi let out a bitter and humerless laugh into the microphone.

"Hey suckers, i'm Gloss and im completely and utterly done with being fucked with" He let out another shaky, humerless laugh.

Min Yoongi was dead, Min Yoongi could burn in the past with everyone else, no, this wasn't Yoongi, he was dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello what do you think so far.

I've tried my best so thanks for reading.

I'm still firguring out my style so it might end up changing.

Thanks for reading.

I know this one was short but the rest will hopefully be longer.

Thanks again for reading so far, stick with this book please,

I'll try not to dissapoint yall.

~Catherine